- Reviews (0)
Back To Stability by Sam Visnic
Sale Page: http://endyourbackpainnow.com/
The Back To Stability Program is meant to teach you to identify where stressors are coming from that contribute to the whole “back pain picture”. Probing questions will lead you to answers, for example:
- Which muscles are short and tight?
- Which muscles are long and weak?
- Does your mid and upper back lack mobility?
- Do you breathe properly?
- Do you sleep in a position that is healthy for your spine?
- Are you bending and lifting in a way that agitates your back pain?
- Are you eating foods that are potentially creating inflammation and making your pain worse?
I focus on teaching you to remove the things that cause stress. In this way, we boost your health and build a foundation that will make you more resistant to stress and pain.
See what these back pain sufferers experienced…
Here is just a short list of the key aspects contained in the program:
- An integrated approach to building a foundation of spinal stability through muscle imbalance correction – so you can make your spine pain-resistant
- A detailed system anyone can follow to assess their own muscle imbalances at home – with no special equipment to buy
- Stronger, healthier body with a strong core and efficient movement, so you can free up energy for other activities in your life
- Flexibility – do the program in the comfort of your own home – no appointments required
- Precise instructions and step-by-step videos showing corrective stretches, exercises, and self-mobilizations that are tailored to your unique needs
- Nutrition and anti-inflammatory recommendations to speed the healing process
- Lifestyle and stress reduction strategies to incorporate into your daily regiment – so you can reduce the chances of “flare ups” and irritation to your back
- The 6 “Don’ts” of lifting and bending…by avoiding these 6 things you will have reduced chances of painful episodes
- Learn the most common muscles that are tight and weak amongst back pain sufferers – so you can address them with appropriate corrections
- The correct way to train your “core” muscles to get back pain relief – without making you hurt more due to improper technique
- Why muscle imbalances are not just associated to your back, but involve everything in your body – and how you can positively impact multiple aches and pains “indirectly” without even focusing on them
There Is Absolutely NOTHING Like This Program On The Market Today
You will not find another program available like the Back To Stability Program
Other programs you see online are based on correcting muscle imbalances, but you will not find the approach I offer here. Here’s how it’s different:
- Other programs available only cover the exercises and stretches that are necessary to correct the problem – they don’t provide the entire integrated approach to living a LIFE of building foundational health and spinal stability through proper nutrition, stress reduction techniques, suggestions on sleeping postures, ergonomic work setup, and even brushing your teeth with good body alignment!
- The Back To Stability Program provides VERY PRECISE instructions on how to perform each and every exercise, stretch, and self-mobilization – leaving no doubt that you’re doing it right. A 30-second demonstration clip often isn’t enough to fully cover the nuances of a particular movement. My instructions and detail cover everything you need to know about each corrective movement.
- Unlike other products available, I have worked “in the trenches” with thousands of pain sufferers –helping them get their lives back from pain – giving you expert advice you just can’t find anywhere else.
This Program Is NOT For Everyone. Its Not For You If…
Unfortunately, there are plenty of times when back pain is not simply caused by movement and muscle imbalances. Some people need medical help, treatments, physical therapy supervision, and sometimes surgery. These are all situations in which my offerings are NOT right for you. If you have any of the following issues, or have not seen a doctor about your back pain, you need to.
- Haven’t been cleared by a medical doctor to participate in an exercise or nutrition program
- Haven’t completed or been discharged by physical therapy/therapist
- Limping/Coordination Problems
- Severe Guarding of Movement
- Spinal Point Tenderness
- Loss of Feeling
- Significant Levels of Pain
- Significant Loss of Muscle Strength
- Significant Loss of Muscle Size
- Organ Pain
- Bowel or Bladder Dysfunction
- Night Pain
For Less Than The Price Of A Single Therapy Visit, You Can End Your Frustrating Struggle To Find Relief…
The average visit to a health professional here in the Los Angeles area ranges between $100.00 – $150.00. The benefits are obvious, but one main problem persists with these visits…
You have to rely on someone ELSE for relief!
That is definitely a downside, especially when your adjustment, massage results, or whatever only last a few days at most. This becomes a bank account draining process, with no apparent end in sight.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could do it yourself? What if you had control over your pain levels because you knew EXACTLY which corrective movements freed you up and gave you relief within minutes?
Not only that, but if you knew you were building RESISTANCE to future episodes of pain by improving core stability and function? Sounds fantastic doesn’t it?
I want to help you save potentially THOUSANDS of dollars and wasted time searching on the internet for the right corrective movement techniques and programs.
That is why I’m offering you my Back To Stability Program for ONLY $97.00!
That is because I’m CERTAIN you have already spent so much money on your back issues with no clear system to follow and way to help yourself. You’ve been at the mercy of someone else’s skills for a long time, but you don’t have the tools to be able to help yourself. Well, that is about to change!
- 0.1 There Is Absolutely NOTHING Like This Program On The Market Today
- 0.2 This Program Is NOT For Everyone. Its Not For You If…
- 1 For Less Than The Price Of A Single Therapy Visit, You Can End Your Frustrating Struggle To Find Relief…
Back To Stability by Sam Visnic