- Reviews (0)
Influence 2015 Elite by Selena Soo
Salepage : Influence 2015 Elite by Selena Soo
Archive : Influence 2015 Elite by Selena Soo
Course Download Size : 2 GB
Dear Hard-Working Entrepreneur Who is Ready to Make It Big…
May I be honest with you?
Because there’s something I think you need to hear…
Being an entrepreneur is not for everyone.
And not everyone who takes the leap to start a business actually “makes it.”
In fact, only a very select group will ever make it to the top.
A lot of would-be entrepreneurs eventually go back to day jobs. And others keep plugging away for years, losing tremendous amounts of money or barely breaking even.
But the ones who DO make it? They get to live their dreams…
and they get paid great money for work they love.
Because here’s the thing –
When YOU decided to become an entrepreneur, you had a dream of your own.
Maybe you wanted…
- To leave behind the 9-5 corporate lifestyle. (Having no control over your schedule, dealing with annoying office politics, and feeling a constant pressure to prove yourself.)
- To pursue your passions, seek out your purpose, and fulfill your potential… all while making an impact on the world. (You want to feel alive and challenged – and you want your life to have meaning.)
- To have location independence & financial freedom. (You’d rather be working from a beach in Thailand than chained to a desk in a dreary office. And, as an entrepreneur, you have unlimited earning potential.)
Maybe it was just one or two of those… Or maybe it was all of the above.
Whatever your dream is – you’ve learned that entrepreneurship can be a ticket to freedom.
After all, you see what life can look like when you succeed as a business owner.
You see people leading powerful masterminds, becoming known for their messages, and getting 6-figure book deals. And still – they have plenty of time for friends & family, personal growth, and travel.
But your ticket to freedom feels so far away.
You look at your business and wonder what you’re doing wrong (and why it’s taking so long).
Why are others getting published in the Huffington Post and I’m not??
Why are others having 5-figure launches when I’m having trouble making more than $2-3K/month?
What are they doing differently than I’m doing?
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You know you have something special to offer, but you have no clue how to get the word out to more people who need your services.
You see other successful entrepreneurs supporting each other, sharing each other’s work with their audiences and wonder – how can I get them to promote my work?
Meanwhile you try to do a big launch and no one seems to notice. (Or sign up!)
You wonder: How did they all become friends – and how do I get in that “club”?
You see other colleagues receiving 6-figure book deals, landing high-profile media coverage, or getting promoted by entrepreneurs with 20K subscribers (or even 200K!).
How did they get their foot in the door with book agents, magazine editors, and the top 1% of the industry??
And how do they move from foot-in-the-door to being selected for those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities?
The secret is…
They have a VIP network of top people
opening doors + pulling them up to the next level.
Chances are, you’ve heard over and over again that you need to build relationships.
That it’s all about who you know.
That you must have a network.
And deep down, you know this is true.
Because you see all the big names in your industry…
And it’s like they all belong to an exclusive club of tight-knit friends
who also happen to own 6- and 7-figure businesses
You wonder: how did they do that?
And can I become part of this club too?
They support each other, spread the word about each other’s programs, and tell their followers, “Hey, you’ve got to check this person out. She’s amazing.”
You see newcomers who pop up overnight and make it big… all because the members of this group rave about them.
And the truth is – you have a feeling that, given the chance, you would totally fit in with that crowd. You share the same beliefs, have the same passions, and speak the same language.
The big question is…
How are you supposed to form these authentic relationships
when you’re nowhere near the same level as these VIPs?
Because let’s say you decide to give this a shot.
You put yourself out there and try to connect with them. How do you do it in a way that doesn’t feel awkward, pushy, or needy?
After all, the last thing you want to do is…
- Go to a special event where all the VIPs in your industry are hanging out… and then feel totally left out when they break off into exclusive groups.
- Spend an hour composing a follow-up email to a VIP who sounded interested in your work… and never get a reply… and then you’re left wondering if it’s okay to email again.
- Finally meet a huge influencer that you’ve admired for years… only to feel totally dumbstruck, as you awkwardly try to think of something to say. Before you know it, the conversation is over and she’s moved on to the next person. You feel like you blew your one big shot.
Well, there’s good news…
Building your network doesn’t have to be like that.
It is possible for you to connect with busy, influential people in a genuine way that benefits everyone.
I know you might be thinking,
“But, Selena, I’m terrible at networking! I’m too shy.”
“Easy for you. You live in New York City –
I can’t go to those big events.”
or, “Why would those big names want me in their circle?”
Hi, I’m Selena.
I’m a publicity and marketing strategist who helps experts, authors, and coaches go from “hidden gem” to admired industry leader… and even household name.
- 1 Influence 2015 Elite by Selena Soo
- 220.127.116.11 But the ones who DO make it? They get to live their dreams…
- 18.104.22.168 and they get paid great money for work they love.
- 22.214.171.124 DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- 126.96.36.199 The secret is…
- 188.8.131.52 They have a VIP network of top people
- 184.108.40.206 opening doors + pulling them up to the next level.
- 220.127.116.11 How are you supposed to form these authentic relationships
- 18.104.22.168 when you’re nowhere near the same level as these VIPs?
- 22.214.171.124 I know you might be thinking,
- 126.96.36.199 “But, Selena, I’m terrible at networking! I’m too shy.”
- 188.8.131.52 “Easy for you. You live in New York City –
- 184.108.40.206 I can’t go to those big events.”
- 220.127.116.11 or, “Why would those big names want me in their circle?”
- 1.0.1 Curriculum
- 1.0.2 Author
Influence 2015 Elite by Selena Soo