- Reviews (0)
K2’s Excel’s Best New Features
Salepage : K2’s Excel’s Best New Features
Archive : K2’s Excel’s Best New Features
Course Download Size :
With the release of Excel 2019 and updates in Excel provided through Office 365 subscriptions, Microsoft continues to pack new features into the popular spreadsheet tool. Enhancements to Power Query, new functions, and improved collaboration opportunities are all available in newer versions of Excel. For those who know about these new features and how to apply them, exciting opportunities for improved productivity await. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how you can put Excel’s best new features to work right away!
Basic Course Information
- List major new features added to recent releases of Excel
- Apply new functions and features to improve productivity when working with Excel
- Use Excel to collaborate in real-time with other users
- Link data from external data sources into Excel using Power Query
- New functions available in Excel such as IFS, SWITCH, and FORECAST.ETS
- Creating Data Models and the importance of doing so
- Enhanced collaboration tools in Excel
- How to take advantage of Power Query
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
K2’s Excel’s Best New Features