- Reviews (0)
K2’s PDF Tools for Productivity
Salepage : K2’s PDF Tools for Productivity
Archive : K2’s PDF Tools for Productivity
Course Download Size :
Stop struggling with PDFs! Adobe Acrobat provides access to many features which make working with PDFs a breeze. Attend this session and learn how you can use these features for improved efficiency and data security. More specifically, you will learn about PDF forms, redaction, converting PDFs to Word and Excel files, electronic signatures, creating and applying tick marks, and securing PDF documents. Importantly, mastering these tools will help you to work more effectively and efficiently with PDF documents. Join us in this very timely program where you will learn the top features necessary to optimize your PDF documents.
Basic Course Information
- Build and use tick marks on documents
- Create and digitally sign a document using Acrobat
- Select text and create a bookmark
- Redact text from a PDF document
- Recognize text in a scanned PDF document
- Learn the basics of creating, modifying, and organizing PDF documents
- Create stamps and use them as tick marks
- Secure PDF files against unauthorized access and modification
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
K2’s PDF Tools for Productivity