- Reviews (0)
Maxwel Finn Facebook Ad IQ Academy
Salepage : Maxwel Finn Facebook Ad IQ Academy
Archive : Maxwel Finn Facebook Ad IQ Academy
Course Download Size : 6.3 GB
I hope you’re ready to make some serious
Let’s face it… creating a profitable Facebook ad is incredibly difficult!
Every day I hear the statement “Facebook Ads don’t work for a business like mine”. The reality is that there is a successful Facebook ad strategy out there for every business in every industry. Unfortunately, a vast majority of business owners don’t know how to really take full advantage of the Facebook ad platform.
They don’t understand how to properly research their market, A/B test, identify winners, scale profitably or maximize customer lifetime value.
I’m here to help you win
Everyone needs a coach and mentor
When i first started out in the paid advertising world i didn’t seek out a mentor or coach. I tried to do it all myself, which cost me a lot more money and time before i started creating winning campaigns than it should have.
Meet Facebook Ad IQ Academy
Here’s what you get when you enroll today.
This is not just another social media marketing course where you get access to a handful of generic videos with zero support. Courses like that are a dime a dozen. Frankly, there are way too many career coaches creating courses and very few practitioners actually teaching what they DO.
Before I tell you more about Facebook Ad IQ Academy let me tell you a true story about what really pushed me to create it in the first place. Earlier this year a young Facebook ad guru reached out to me asking for help. He had been doing Facebook ads for 6 months and decided to launch a course. Amazingly, it was killing and he got several hundred students to pay $497, but wanted me to run the Facebook ads for the course because he wasn’t confident in his skills! Think about that for a second…here is a kid charging people $497 for a course on Facebook ads who couldn’t run his own traffic.
After that phone call, I decided I needed to launch Facebook Ad IQ Academy, so business owners and marketers could learn from someone who actually does this for a living.
Facebook Ad IQ Academy students don’t just get access to 80+ detailed video lessons, they also get access to a private Facebook group and weekly office hours where I answer students questions live every Friday. New videos are added on a regular basis and there is a level of personal attention that very few programs offer, especially ones that don’t require a monthly subscription.
Building Your Foundation
- The Facebook Pixel
- Advanced Custom Audiences
- Competition Spying
- Closer Look At Behavioral And Demographic Targeting Options
- Setting Up Automation Rules
- Creative and Copy Inspiration and Testing
Ad Type Breakdown
- Creating Canvas Ads
- Creating Collection Ads
- Creating Offer Ads
- Creating Sponsored Message Ads
- Intro To Dynamic Product Ads
- Product Catalog & DPA Feed Creation
- Creating Dynamic Product Ads
Data Is King
- Knowing Your Numbers With Reports
- Deep Dive Into Reporting
- Facebook Analytics
- Using UTMs For Better Tracking
My Funnels & Advanced Strategies
- Selling With Facebook Live
- The Free + Shipping Funnel Part 1
- The Free + Shipping Funnel Part 2
- Smart From Scratch Course Launch Strategy Part 1
- Smart From Scratch Course Launch Strategy Part 2
- Smart From Scratch Course Launch Strategy Part 3
- The Foundation Of All My Facebook Campaigns
- Video Ad Funnel
- The Thank You Ad
- Turning Photos Into Videos
- The Post Purchase Retargeting Funnel
- Overwhelming Value Lead Gen Campaign
- Kevin Harrington Lead Generation Campaign
The Future Is Messenger
- Getting Started With Messenger
- Messenger Automation
- Growing Your Messenger Audience
- Intro To Manual Bidding
- Manual Bidding Part 2
- The 20% Scaling Rule
- Zipify Pages
- 6 Facebook Ads You Need To Run
- My Presentation For Ezra Firestone’s Ecom Allstars Event
- The Gold Standard
- Cold Traffic
- Manual Bidding
- Free + Shipping
- Pat Flynn
- LIVE: How To Media Spend Wisely
- LIVE: Scaling Ads
- LIVE: Preferred Type Of FB ADs/ Ad Methods / Manual Bidding
- Created New Campaign For Pat Flynn’s Podcasting Course That Produced Over $160,000 In Sales On Less Than $10,000 In Spend
- LIVE: Leveraging 3rd Party Content For Your Ads And Post Purchase Retargeting
- LIVE: Creating Ad Sets
- Analyzing Our Killer Free + Shipping Funnel
- Testing Out Facebook’s New Live Audio Feature
- Facebook’s Brand New Ad Account Overviews
- How To Link Your Page To Your Group
- Best Way To Generate High-Quality Applications Through Facebook Ads
- How To Have Great Brand Identity
- Canvas Ad ,Shopify Checkout , CartHook Upsell Sequence
- Facebook’s New Analytics Platform Makes Identifying Winning Audiences So Much Easier
- Q+A: How To Report/Segment Purchases For A Specific Product Within FB Reporting
- Q+A: How Target Audience About Woman Fitness Apparel
- Q+A: Structuring A Campaign With $100-200 Budget Structure
- Q+A: “So, I’ve Put Up The Ad, Targeted The Interests And All The Details, Set It To $5/Day Budget And Then… What Do We Do?”
Weekly Office Hours
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours (Session #1)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours (Session #2)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours (Session #3)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours (Session #4)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours (Session #5)
- LIVE: Weekly Office Hours (Session #6)
60 Second Ad Hacks
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #1: Testing multiple campaign objectives.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #2: Maximize social proof with existing posts instead of new ads with each audience.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #3: Create time on site custom audiences for your website traffic page view events.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #4: Turn photos into videos with slideshow ads so you can create video view custom audiences.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #5: Create a powerful video testimonial grid page post that you can use for your retargeting.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #6: Focus on agitating the problem your product solves before pitching your actual product.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #7: Don’t just start running traffic if you don’t know your bottom of the funnel metrics. Work backward from CLTV to your first ad.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #8: Use automation rules to efficiently scale winning ad sets.
- 60 Second Ad Hacks – Episode #9: Use the 28 day view attribution window to get the full picture of how effective your ads are.
Maxwel Finn Facebook Ad IQ Academy
Social Media Branding Academy by Michelle Pescosolido0 out of 5
Automated Income Machine Course by Jeremy and Jason0 out of 5