- Reviews (0)
Mike Capuzzi – Subscription Newsletter Success Blueprints – Already downloaded
Course Download Size : 2.1 GB
Subscription Newsletter Success Blueprints
[font family=”impact,chicago” size=”42″ color=”000000″ textshadow=”0″ alignment=”center” weight=”normal” style=”normal” lineheight=”110″]Get My Proven, Step-by-Step Blueprint
for Building Your 6 or 7 Figure
Subscription Newsletter Business![/font]Dear Business Owner,Tens of thousands of subscription newsletters have been started over the years, yet only a small percentagemake their publishers money and for the small minority of subscription newsletter publishers who are profitable, it’s a magical, often lifestyle-oriented business which brings wealth, fame and satisfaction of being able to help subscribers improve their life or business.
I’m Fortunate to Have Such a Business
and I Want To Help You Create One Too!
If you’re looking for a unique way to leverage your business expertise (or share your knowledge about a particular hobby or passion) – a paid subscription newsletter could be the right opportunity to get paid handsomely while helping your subscribers all around the world!
If you’re like me, it’s the “perfect” business (now we both know there’s no such thing as perfection, but to me this is close). I want you to pause for 45 seconds and carefully think about these five questions…
- Do you have a specific expertise, passion or pursuit others are interested in improving or learning more about?
- Can you (somewhat clearly at this point) identify a target market you believe would be willing to pay for this information?
- Is this target market reachable by direct mail, email, offline or online advertising?
- Are you willing to invest time, energy and money to market your newsletter?
- Are you willing to put out a top-flight publication, month after month in order to help your subscribers?
[/list]If you can honestly answer yes to each of these questions, I can help you get started quickly in the subscription newsletter publishing business with minimal mistakes and maximum profits out-of-the-gate!
Being a successful newsletter publisher offers you:
- The ability to create monthly or annual continuity income
- A high return on your money and time investment
- The opportunity to have a monthly conversation with your subscribers
- The ability to build and leverage your own marketing media (which can become a $$$ asset)
- A proven media that can be the foundation of a profitable membership program
- And perhaps the most important benefit, flexibility and freedom to run the business with few (if any) employees, little overhead and around your life!
[/list]If these sounds appealing, the next logical question is how to get started, right? Again, if you’re like me, you’ll do a bit of research and you’ll come to the quick conclusion…
…there’s NOTHING OUT THERE
which shows an entrepreneur how to successfully
start a subscription newsletter business today!
Which is the exact reason I decided to invest the time and energy into putting together the most comprehensive and complete study of the subscription newsletter business and host a workshop to show others how to create their own.
Because I’m a firm believer in studying history, I went on a full-time mission to buy every book, course and video I could find on the subscription newsletter business. Months (and thousands of dollars) later I had a small library of subscription newsletter resources, the most recent of which was from the mid-1990’s.
Most were created before computers and the Internet were commonplace (the many references to starting to use “electronic mail” and the “World Wide Web” made me smile).
I also purchased a number of out-of-print newsletters from private collectors to see what those who came before us published.
Then, starting in July and finishing up in mid-October, I invested over 230 hours to research the past, distill my personal experiences, interview key newsletter publishers and collate everything into a dynamic and eye-opening full-day workshop.
On October 21, 2013, a select group of entrepreneurs from around the United States and who each paid at least $1,000 to attend, spent the day with me absorbing the “blueprints” I shared.
For the first time in decades, a successful subscription newsletter publisher peeled back the curtains and took an in-depth, “from-the-trenches” look at how to create a profitable paid subscription newsletter business in the 21stcentury.
All told, by the end of the day, I delivered over 1,000 pages of content, newsletter examples, marketing examples from others, my marketing examples and interviews with other successful publishers. Before I left the hotel, the reviews started coming in…
Very thorough presentation on all aspects of newsletter publishing. Great mix of first-hand experience and deep research on the work of others. Good clarity on the content of strategies and design. Came in with a lot of unanswered questions and left with a clear blueprint of what I’m going to do.
You’ve taken the science of newsletters and distilled it in a way that makes it accessible and relevant to this attendee. I now feel empowered and educated to begin my own paid newsletter. The value and information given is tremendous.
While personal notes like above (and elsewhere in this letter) are appreciated, the real testimony will come when I see a number of attendees successfully publishing their own subscription newsletters in the months and years to come.
In addition to helping as many people as I could with my live workshop, my goal was to develop the most up-to-date, comprehensive and “get-started-now” set of blueprints for successful subscription newsletter publishing.
[font family=”Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif” size=”32″ color=”BA0202″ textshadow=”0″ alignment=”center” weight=”normal” style=”italic” lineheight=”110″]MISSION ACCOMPLISHED![/font]But things didn’t stop when the workshop was over. Within 48 hours of the workshop, I spent two days distilling down my entire day’s worth of content into a complete training home-study course. Truly the “best of the best” of my workshop broken down into seven, easy-to-follow blueprints.
No aspiring subscription newsletter publisher should consider getting started in the paid newsletter business without first studying and implementing the strategies, tactics and principles I reveal in my Subscription Newsletter Success Blueprints home-study course!
[font family=”impact,chicago” size=”26″ color=”000000″ textshadow=”0″ alignment=”center” weight=”normal” style=”normal” lineheight=”110″]Hands Down, This Unique Training Is The
Fastest and Surest Way to Subscription
Newsletter Success Available Anywhere![/font]If you have the slightest inclination to get into the subscription newsletter game, the decision is not whether or not you need this training, it’s simply a matter of how fast you can secure one of the special packages I’ve set aside during this special offer.
Subscription Newsletter Success Blueprints is 100% real-world advice and is not some academic, theoretical tome. You simply cannot get such a laser-focused look into how to be successful with subscription newsletter publishing anywhere else and here’s why…
Profit Booster #1: A Look At My Newsletter Business
In this training, I’ll take you behind-the-scenes to look at my own subscription newsletter business. I’ll show you things I did right and a few things I did wrong (along with a clear warning to NOT make the same mistakes I made).
Profit Booster #2: My Own Newsletter Marketing
Examples You Can Swipe For Your Marketing!
Over the years I’ve done some pretty decent marketing for my newsletter and I included many of my winners for your study. As an unexpected gift, I gave all my workshop attendees the permission to use my marketing for their own business! Essentially, giving them a huge swipe file of newsletter marketing ideas.
When you invest in my Subscription Newsletter Success Blueprints, you will get the same permission to use my various offline and online marketing in your own newsletter marketing business. The only thing you cannot do is sell or give this information away to others.
Profit Booster #3: My Seven Subscription
Newsletter Publishing Blueprints
I developed these seven blueprints to be easy to understand and even easier to implement. Here’s a partial list of what’s included in these comprehensive blueprints for your publishing business.
Blueprint #1: The Business of Subscription Newsletter Publishing
- A history of the subscription newsletter
- The print vs. digital debate
- Types of subscription newsletters
- The power of the personality-driven newsletter
- 15 reasons you want to publish a personality-driven newsletter
- What you need to publish a subscription newsletter
- What you don’t need to publish a subscription newsletter
[/list]Blueprint #2: Subscription Newsletter Foundation
- Your goals as a publisher
- How to identify your ideal subscriber
- Testing your newsletter idea
- How to name your newsletter
- How to price your newsletter
- Newsletters as membership “glue”
- Various membership models
- Legal issues you need to consider
[/list]Blueprint #3: Subscription Newsletter Marketing
- A short-cut to newsletter success
- Launching your newsletter
- How to create a great front-end offer
- How to get subscribers
- How to keep subscribers
- Saving subscribers when their credit cards go bad
- Reactivating “lost” subscribers
- V.I.P. marketing
- Annual renewal marketing
- How to raise your prices
[/list]Blueprint #4: Subscription Newsletter Writing
- Finding “your voice”
- How to wow!
- Tap into the power of “info-tainment”
- My personal writing strategy
- Ideas to write about
- An “insider’s look” at Dan Kennedy’s checklist for writing his newsletters
- Pithy pointers on how to write your newsletter
[/list]Blueprint #5: Subscription Newsletter Design
- How to design your newsletter for maximum pricing
- General design and masthead tips
- 18 copy cosmetic tips for making your newsletter easier to read
[/list]Blueprint #6: Subscription Newsletter Production
- How to craft your order form terms
- How to get your newsletter printed
- How to use the PDF format for sending to your printer and/or digital content
- Mailing tips and strategies
- Critical things you must include in your newsletter
- My newsletter production schedule
[/list]Blueprint #7: Subscription Newsletter Moneymaking Opportunities
- Newsletter subscription revenues are just the start!
- 15 moneymaking ways to monetize your newsletter…
Mike is a publisher, author and coach for business owners looking to get to the next level in their business. Throughout his 25 years in marketing and 21 years as a consultant, Mike’s innovative use of High Impact Marketing has consistently surpassed the expectations and outcomes of traditional marketing concepts and business strategies for his clients.
This expertise has led him to be a guest speaker on the stages of some of the world’s most foremost experts on marketing, including Dan Kennedy, Bill Glazer, Rory Fatt, Ed Rush and Julie Steinbacher. To date, Mike has helped thousands of business owners create more profitable marketing.
Mike is the inventor of the wildly successful software product, CopyDoodles®. CopyDoodles are hand-drawn graphic files that enable anybody to literally drag and drop attention-grabbing enhancements to their offline and online marketing materials. Tens of thousands of business owners, marketers and copywriters have benefited from the use of CopyDoodles.
Mike Capuzzi – Subscription Newsletter Success Blueprints – Already downloaded
Six Figure Video Impact Training Program by Maria Andros0 out of 5
GKIC – 12 Weeks to Market Domination by Dan Kennedy0 out of 5