- Reviews (0)
Pat Flynn – Email Marketing Magic
Salepage : Pat Flynn – Email Marketing Magic
Archive : Pat Flynn – Email Marketing Magic
Course Download Size : 2.7 GB
Email Marketing Magic by Pat Flynn
BECOME AN EMAIL MARKETING WIZARD WITH PAT FLYNN
Introducing Email Marketing Magic, a simple and effective framework to give you confidence in all your email marketing efforts. This course will not just help you grow your list, but help you generate more revenue, too—like magic, even if you’re not good at writing or afraid of selling.
If you are anything like me, you take your business very seriously, and you are on this page right now because you know how important email marketing is for the success of your business.
With so much to offer, you don’t have time to continue getting results that don’t exactly excite you. And with everything else you have on your plate, it’s important that you see meaningful results right now.
It is time to learn a step-by-step approach that will give you the confidence you need to write emails that really work, while not feeling like you are spamming your subscribers. And that is what Email Marketing Magic is all about.
I’m also going to show you exactly how to get more people to open your emails, click on your links, and how to create campaigns and automations that convert and give you back more time and money.
This course is simply a proven method that I’ve used for my business that will make you feel confident in your process, just like magic.
HI, MY NAME IS PAT FLYNN
AND EMAIL MARKETING HAS BEEN THE MOST IMPORTANT PRACTICE OF MY ENTIRE BUSINESS.
Email marketing has not always been easy for me. Like many people, I’d had my struggles with it in the beginning. To be honest, I didn’t really know where to start, and I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how it all worked.
I started by just copying what I saw other people doing, and that resulted in a lot of anxiety because I never felt like I knew exactly the right things to say, that were right for me.
On top of that, I didn’t know what types of emails to send, how often to send emails, and it felt like I was spending a lot of time for insignificant results.
The reality is, copying other people wasn’t the best way to learn what would work for me and my audience.
After several years of hard work, and dedicating myself to understanding the ins-and-outs of email marketing, I feel confident in my understanding of what to write, who to send it to, and how often to communicate with my audience in a way that feels authentic and effective.
It didn’t come easy, but today, email marketing has become the most integral part of my business and has helped me generate over $3,000,000 in online sales.
I’ve created Email Marketing Magic because I want to show you how everything I have learned, and how you can make email marketing work for you, too.
This isn’t a course about what worked for me years ago. I will show you exactly what I am doing TODAY in my email marketing to get the results I want.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH EMAIL MARKETING MAGIC
Email Marketing Magic was built for all types of people, whether or not you would consider yourself a true marketer. With this course, you don’t have to be an experienced marketer to get results like a pro. If you are looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
- Work at your own pace. There are nine separate modules with 57 video lessons, and how fast you move through the course is up to you. The course never expires, so you can work at the speed of your own business.
- Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to set up your email list and integrate it on to your website, write emails that will move your audience, and learn how to take advantage of powerful segmentation and automation strategies.
- Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
- Office hours with Pat give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
YOUR KEY TAKEAWAYS
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE GOING TO ACCOMPLISH
You are going to learn what you can do instead of sending boring email newsletters that never get opened, take a ton of time, and give you a ton of anxiety. I will teach you exactly what emails to send, to whom, and at what time. to help you get more engagement and eventually sales.
I’m going to take you beyond the basics of email marketing and you will create masterful campaigns to collect more leads and see massive spikes in your reporting data, I hope that’s cool with you.
Instead of worrying about unsubscribes and people who complain about you sending emails, you’re going to know what emails to send and actually get thanked for sending them!
You will gain a professional-level understanding of who is on your list, and how to talk directly to them instead of just “blasting” messages to everyone.
You will learn what tools play a part in email marketing success, and I will show you step-by-step why they are important and how to use them.
- Welcome! Watch this First
- Office Hours
- The Magic Student Center
Part 1 / Module 1: Setup and Foundation
- Welcome to Part 1, Module 1!
- Lesson 01: 100 Emails Challenge
- Lesson 02: Get Your ConvertKit Account Started
- Lesson 03: 3 Things to Make Sure You Do First
- Lesson 04: Basic Email Terms and Definitions (Overview)
- Lesson 05: Importing an Existing Email List
- Lesson 06: The Design and Voice of Your Email
- You’ve Completed Your Foundations Module!
Part 1 / Module 2: Optimizing Entry Points
- Welcome to Module 2
- Lesson 01: Create Forms that Convert
- Lesson 02: Build Great Landing Pages
- Lesson 03: Make Better Lead Magnets
- Lesson 04: Select Your “Signature Download”
- Lesson 05: Create Content Upgrades that Convert
- Lesson 06: Customizing Thank You Pages That Rock
- You’ve Completed Optimizing Your Entry Points!
Part 1 / Module 3:Grow Your List
- Welcome to Module 3
- Lesson 01: Audit Your Website
- Lesson 02: Collect Emails from a Podcast
- Lesson 03: Collect Emails from a YouTube Video
- Lesson 04: Earn Email Subscribers from Guest Appearances
- Lesson 05: Radically Grow Your List with Webinars
- Lesson 06: Create a Challenge that Moves People
- Lesson 07: Start a Viral Contest that Converts into Emails
- Lesson 08: Understand How Paid Promotion Fits Into This
- You’ve Completed Learning How to Grow Your List!
Part 1 / Module 4: What to Send
- Welcome to Module 4
- Lesson 01: Broadcast Emails
- Lesson 02: Autoresponder Emails
- Lesson 03: Nurture Sequences and Newsletters
- Lesson 04: The Email Template Bank
- Lesson 05: WHEN to Send Emails
- You’ve Completed Learning What to Send!
Part 1 / Module 5: Optimizing Your Emails
- Welcome to Module 5
- Lesson 01: Increasing Open Rates
- Lesson 02: Increasing Click-Through Rates
- Lesson 03: Increasing Deliverability (Emails that Actually Reach the Inbox)
- Lesson 04: Purge and Clean Your List
- Lesson 05: Create Regular Backups of Your List
- Lesson 06: Enhancing the Subscriber Experience
- You’ve Completed PART 1!
Part 2 / Module 1: Segmentation and Tagging
- Welcome to Part 2 – Module 1!
- Lesson 01: What is Tagging and Segmentation?
- Lesson 02: Discover Your Sub-Audiences
- Lesson 03: Who is a Customer?
- Lesson 04: Using Tags and Segments in Your Emails
- You’ve Completed Learning about Segmentation and Tagging!
Part 2 / Module 2: Integrations
- Welcome to Module 2
- Right Message
Part 2 / Module 3: Automation
- Welcome to Module 3
- Using Visual Automations
- Creating Other Automation Rules
- To Finish Up…
Part 3: The ABC Bank
- Autoresponder Bank
- Broadcast Bank
- Campaign Bank
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
My Personal Origin Story
On June 17th, 2008 I was laid off from my dream job as an architect, and although I didn’t know it at the time, it was the best thing that could ever happen to me.
My painful layoff opened up my eyes to the amazing world of entrepreneurship, and since then I’ve built several successful online businesses, impacted millions of people around the world, and I get to spend more time with my family, too.
I didn’t go to business school and I’m not an expert copywriter or genius marketer. I am, however, a person who knows that building a successful business is about helping serve others first, and then building a team, or systems, to lean into that service even more. My goals in life are NOT to buy an island, drive a lambo or live in a 10 bedroom home on the hills of Hollywood.
My goals are instead to inspire everyone around me through the actions that I take, the lessons that I learn and the happiness I can share with others.
- 1 Pat Flynn – Email Marketing Magic
- 1.0.1 Email Marketing Magic was built for all types of people, whether or not you would consider yourself a true marketer. With this course, you don’t have to be an experienced marketer to get results like a pro. If you are looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
- 1.1 My Personal Origin Story
Pat Flynn – Email Marketing Magic