- Reviews (0)
Raja Choudhury – The Inner Goddess Activation
Course Download Size : 9.6 GB
What You’ll Explore on This Advanced 9-Step Journey
Module 1: Shakti — The Mystery of the 3 Worlds
What is Shakti and how does it manifest in your life?
In this opening class, Raja will take you into the magical world of Shakti — starting with its origins in ancient India, through to its evolution in the sacred feminine practices of today.
You’ll discover how everything is a dance between Consciousness (Shiva) and Energy (Shakti), how everything you see is the cosmic womb of Mother Shakti — and how everyone is a microcosm of that macrocosm.
Raja will also tell you the story of how Shakti came into humanity through Sati and Parvati. You’ll explore how the Universe is a vibrating dance between consciousness and energy…
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How Shakti manifests as 3 energy bodies or Shariras
- How Shakti’s energy bodies control 3 parts of your consciousness
- How to discover divine energy and power in every aspect of your being and life
- The significance of Sati’s descent to the Earth
- How you can create magic when you learn to work with Shakti energy
- The 2 paths of Shakti worship — inner and outer
- How to invoke Sati and Parvati through puja, pilgrimage, mantra, and bhakti ritual
- Three secret mantras to awaken Shakti in her 3 worlds and in 3 parts of your body
Module 2: Mantra — The Sound of Creation in the Universe
How does Shakti manifest in the Universe?
In this session, you’ll explore the idea that the entire universe is created by sound — and the power of Shakti as Maha Saraswati, the Vac Vadini.
You’ll examine how the 50 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet are 50 parts of Sati — and also make up the most sacred 50 ancient pilgrimage sites in India, called Shakti Peethas.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Mantra Vidya and the power of sexuality, music, art, and creativity
- How mantras are generated, and how each sound is a Shakti in Vibration that leads to the creation of anything and everything
- The story of Saraswati as a river of consciousness and creativity that flows into our lives
- How the 50 letters of Sanskrit are actually secret codes for Shakti energy and power in your body and in the cosmos
- How to invoke Saraswati to redesign and reinvent your life completely and get all the skills you need to become a Shakti
- The secret mantras of Saraswati
Module 3: The Chandi Path of Protection & Being Karma Free
As you dwell in the three worlds, you’ll need the protection of Shakti to guard and liberate you from our darkest impulses — as we all do.
You store your traumas and negative energies in your stomach, perhaps without realizing it, and if you learn to awaken Durga or Chandi in your stomach, you can burn all that away and become light as a feather.
You’ll see how Shakti not only protects and nourishes everyone, but also comes as the fierce Chaumundaya to remove all darkness and destroy the limitations of our egos.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The story of Durga or Chandi as the beginning of Shaktism in the classic text Devi Mahatmya
- The nine demonic natures of our ego, and how we can overcome them on the path to enlightenment
- The power of Chamundaye, the destroyer of all obstacles, ego, and bad karma
- The Chandi Chamundaya Mantra for clearing everything and lighting your inner fire
Module 4: The Shakti at the Lotus of the Heart
In this module, you’ll explore the power of Maha Lakshmi or Sri Devi, the Shakti of the heart bringing grace, abundance, love, compassion, and bliss into your life — and how all Shaktis actually come of the heart center.
You’ll discover the Hridaya, or the center of give-and-take in the heart and the seat of your immortal essence, or Jiva.
You’ll explore the Sri Mantra, Shreem — and the power of the pink 12-petalled lotus she sits on, as well as the white pearl of her essence.
You’ll dive into:
- The Story of Lakshmi and the Churning of the Milky Ocean
- The secret to immortality and bliss
- The meeting point of will and grace at the heart center, or Hridaya
- How to navigate the 12-petalled lotus and discover your true center and core
- How to act in the world as truly human and compassionate in total happiness
- How to chant the Maha Lakshmi Mantra using the power of Shreem to experience bliss
Module 5: The 10 Powers of Kali Beyond Space & Time
The most terrifying form of Shakti in the ancient Indian tradition has always been Kali — in all her different forms, the Dasha Mahavidyas (10 Goddesses of Wisdom).
They represent absolute fearlessness. In fact, Kali is the sacred source of everything beyond space and time in the vast blackness of the Void — and in the vast blackness of your inner world.
In fact, Kali can carry you from one dark space to the Void and remove all fears, obstacles, limitations, and blocks in your path instantly…
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover why invoking Kali means dying to this world and being reborn immediately into higher states of consciousness
- Explore the origins of Tantra and Kali worship in the ancient cremation grounds and forests across India
- Understand why the worship of Kali can be greatly challenging and rewarding at the same time
- Explore how your biggest fears hold you back from true enlightenment
- Find out how Kali’s 10 forms are aspects of rebirth, and how they reside inside your body
- Be introduced to each of their 10 powers, seed sounds (beej mantras), and yantras
Module 6: The Shakti of Desire, Awakening & Dissolution
When you feel down and out, depressed or impotent, and find no desire to act in the World — the power of desire must be reignited in you…
As you’ll discover, that’s where Lalitha comes in.
Lalitha Tripura Sundari is Parvati, and is the seducer who sits at the thousand-petalled lotus just above you, pouring in reminders of who you really are.
In this module, you’ll discover how Lalitha:
- Takes control of the three states of consciousness — waking, dreaming, and sleeping
- Lifts you up to full awakening and consciousness of your true nature, as the Universal Shakti and Shiva in union
- Inspires desire, knowledge, and dissolution in you she lifts you up to her highest realms at the source, or Para
- Harnesses her nature in the form of sexuality, creativity, dance, music, and divine awakenings to help you rise up to your true purpose
- Correlates to Venus and the cycles of the moon in its 15 phases
- Has a mantra that reflects the 15 phases and the three worlds
Module 7: The Sacred Geometry & Map of Shakti
Raja will walk you through the transformative power of sacred geometry and sound.
You’ll discover how, by focusing your attention on a yantra (or sacred geometry) and chanting a mantra while holding a mudra (hand gesture), you can accelerate your evolution in connecting with all the Shaktis within you.
As you explore many yantras, Raja will guide you to focus on the ultimate yantra — the Sri Chakra. You’ll discover how to use it for total transformation…
In this pivotal module, you’ll explore:
- How meditating on Sri Chakra can remove delusions, fulfill desires, give you incredible powers — and bring health and abundance into your life
- The ways Sri Chakra can liberate you to the source of the mother as Para at the Bindu through Nine Veils, or Avaranas
- How yantras, mantras, and mudras work to turn on different energies of Shakti in the Sri Chakra
- The Sri Chakra and the Nine Veils that keep us away from Source
- The 108 Devis, Eight Mothers, 64 Yoginis, the Eight Siddhis that lie hidden in the Sri Chakra
- How to energize and bring your Sri Yantra to life as a portal or wormhole into the infinite womb of the universal mother
Module 8: The Serpent Fire of Kundalini
Raja will guide you to return to the vibrating Source where you started — by discovering the ultimate power of Shakti as Kundalini through desire, will… and the grace of the divine source.
Raja will show you how you’ve actually been awakening Kundalini this whole time — and how you can now awaken with intention through the seven chakras and the three main Nadis of your being.
In this session, you’ll:
- Discover potential energy at the base of your spine — and explore how it rises up to the third eye, then seeks to reunite with Shiva at the Source
- Explore the three types of Kundalini Shakti: Prana, Cit, and Para Kundalini
- Discover the sacred Shat Chakra Japa Mantra (Seven Chakra Mantra) of Sri Vidya… as Guruji Amritananda once taught it to Raja
- Learn the six beej mantras of each chakra as centers of Shakti
- Master simple breaths, mudras, and bandhas to help you awaken Kundalini Shakti
- Learn to live your life in the grace of the goddess by sitting in surrender at your heart center… and going through life as a fully empowered Shakti
Module 9: Living as a Shakti
In this closing class, Raja will guide you to experience the dance of Shiva and Shakti as the resonating force behind everything in the Universe — or a pulse you can vibrate with.
You’ll see how the grace of this divine dance flows into you as bliss — through your crown chakra at the top of your head, as it fills the honeypot of bliss in your heart.
From there, you can live as a vibrant Shakti as you move through the world…
In this final module, you’ll discover:
- The half-male, half-female form of Shiva-Shakti just above the Sahasrara — the ultimate state of your consciousness, the nondual Ardhanarishwara
- How to plant one foot in the vast consciousness beyond, and one foot firmly in the body and the world — all while living fully in both
- Ways to turn your life into a dance of consciousness and bliss — while staying completely healthy, successful, creative, and magic-filled along the way
- How to invoke different aspects of Shakti energy in all parts of your life
- How to find the one Shakti that resonates best with YOUR true self, and awaken her all the time… and eventually become her
- The miracle of living life fully as a Shakti
The Becoming Shakti Bonus Collection
In addition to Raja’s transformative 9-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful bonus sessions. These bonuses complement the course and promise to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Singing the Heart of Shakti
Audio Dialogue With Lisa Schrader and Tina Malia
As a visionary musical artist, Tina Malia uses her sonic creations to cultivate emotional liberation, self-realization, and connection with nature and the Divine. Her album, Bridge to Vallabha, immerses us into the heart of the Beloved, where we experience the power of the Divine Feminine through mantra and song. In Bhakti Yoga, music is regarded as an expression of devotion and love for the Divine Mother. In this dialogue, you’ll discover Tina’s personal journey of Shakti surrender, and how making music a part of your spiritual practice offers you a new path toward healing and liberation.
Tina Malia is a visionary musical artist whose sonic creations span sacred chant, world, dream pop, and folk music genres. A prolific singer, songwriter, instrumentalist, and sound engineer, Malia expresses her radiant inner landscape through song. She’s a beloved pioneer in a growing community of people around the world dedicated to residing in harmony with the Earth, and expressing it through art, health, education, and music. Her all-encompassing musical and spiritual perspective has led her to studio and live performances with a vast array of iconic artists including Kenny Loggins, India.Arie, Bonnie Raitt, Bassnectar, Deva Premal and Miten, Omar Faruk Tekbilek, Peter Yarrow (of Peter, Paul & Mary) Peter Kater, and Joanne Shenandoah.
112 Verses of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
PDF Text as Interpreted by Raja Choudhury
The Vigyan Bhairav Tantra is a key Tantric text of the Trika school of Kashmir Shaivism, and the basis for many of the practices of Kundalini, Kriya, and Hatha Yoga as well as Sri Vidya and Kula Tantra. Cast as a dialogue between the god Bhairav (Shiva as the formless void of consciousness sitting at the Agya chakra) and Bhairavi (Shakti as the Kundalini Shakti or human body lying waiting at the Muladhara chakra), it presents 112 Tantric meditation or detachment techniques that can be used in everyday life. These include breath, concentration on the body, nondual awareness, sound, imagination, visualization, and contemplation through each of the senses. The work is not only a manual and guidebook, but a poetic work that’s almost Haiku-like in its presentation.
The Dance of Shiva & Shakti:
The Sacred Origins of Hatha Yoga & Tantra
Video Teaching From Raja Choudhury
A dialogue between Shiva and Shakti in the Himalayas in ancient India is the core foundation underpinning the teachings of Hatha Yoga and Kaula Tantra (Kundalini, Sri Vidya and Kali Kula). In the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra (and other scriptures compiled in Kashmir in the 8th and 9th centuries), Shiva guides Shakti through 112 methods of meditation to awaken our deepest consciousness and find union between ourselves and the Source from which we all arise. These teachings were a syncretic blend of Shaivism, Shaktism, Buddhism, Advaita (nondualism), Jainism, and Yoga and were the key secret wisdom about the sacred union of Shiva and Shakti in our bodies and in every moment of our lives — with ourselves, each other, the Earth, the cosmos, and with Source. Watch as Raja takes you on a brief guided tour of this sacred exchange and how you can experience it in your life.
Raja Choudhury is an award-winning documentary filmmaker, TED speaker, and spiritual teacher who aims to disrupt human consciousness and awaken each of us to our true evolutionary potential using his deep knowledge of Kundalini Shakti, Tantra, and Indian Wisdom. Raja’s own shift occurred in 2006 when, while a creative director in New York, he underwent a life-changing Kundalini awakening that rewired his system and opened up a new universe for him.
Raja Choudhury – The Inner Goddess Activation
Metaphysical & Self Help
Raja Choudhury – Ancient Secrets for Clearing Karma0 out of 5