- Reviews (0)
The Corporate Agent – Speaking Remixed by Angelique Rewers
AudioBook “The Corporate Agent – Speaking Remixed – Angelique Rewers ” is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
LET’S CHECK IN…
If you’re looking to deliver a formulaic, cookie-cutter talk at the front of the room — and then close sales in a mad rush at the back of the room… you are in the wrong place.
If, on the other hand, you…
- Are an agent of change — a genuine tour de force in your field with a powerful message to share
- Know that speaking is a great way to market your business — but you’re still searching for the missing pieces on how to turn those talks into high-profit, high-impact opportunities with corporations, mid-size companies, universities, non-profits and other organizations
- Understand that big-ticket sales are going to happen in private conversations after the fact — not at a sales table located in the back of the room
- Have taken speaking courses before, but are frustrated because the majority of what they teach doesn’t exactly apply when you’re selling to busy decision makers…
- Are no stranger to speaking at events, and audiences love your content, yet speaking is still not generating the kind of money it should be for you
THEN I’M THRILLED YOU’RE HERE…
You see, among the ever-growing list of small business coaches, consultants and mentors out there, only a handful really practice what they preach. That’s why I’m honored (and humbled) to be recognized by my clients as “the real deal,” as they say.
I’m Angelique Rewers, and many of you already know me as The Corporate Agent and the creator of the global conference, INSIDE EDGE.
Back in 2006, I walked out of my corporate office to start my own business. I then used my experience of having been a decision maker on the other side of the corporate buying table — having hired hundreds of outside experts and vendors — to quickly land some of the biggest brands in the world as my own clients.
Before long, other self-employed experts and business owners took notice of my success and started asking for my help in achieving the same kinds of results for their own businesses.
Soon I was mentoring hundreds and then thousands of small business owners all over the world.
Today, my company The Corporate Agent is a fast-growing, seven-figure-plus enterprise serving experts in all corners of the globe, from the United States and Canada, to Italy, Taiwan, Australia, Brazil, Slovenia and Spain, to Cape Town, South Africa and beyond.
Not the least surprising, the biggest challenge facing small business owners in every part of the world is landing clients.
And while it’s easy to get distracted today with so many low-cost and no-cost tools and widgets, the truth is, absolutely nothing online comes close to matching the shear power of speaking to your target market face to face.
BUT DOES THE WORLD REALLY NEED ANOTHER TRAINING PROGRAM ABOUT SPEAKING?
You can’t “swing a cat” as they say and not hit a program teaching business owners how to use speaking to make money.
That’s why I’ve debated with myself for years as to whether or not I should release a program encompassing all of my insider strategies on using unpaid speaking opportunities to win clients.
But when my private clients are blazing trails, building legacies and consistently landing über profitable new clients using these strategies — how can I not?
Plus, there are a lot of smart, savvy business owners out there who are really fed up with putting time and energy into speaking at conferences and other events, and yet still not seeing any results.
Here are some of the big complaints I hear time and again…
- It seems like all the advice out there is targeted either at speakers who want to close sales right in the room with low-cost, manufactured-urgency offers — or for speakers who want to make their living as a paid keynote speaker.
- You’ve gone out to speak at events before, and yet it feels like you are talking to a room full of your competitors or, worse, you’re talking to a room full of mid-level people who don’t have the authority to buy from you.
- You get raving feedback from attendees in your sessions and yet that enthusiasm rarely (possibly even never) materializes into any new business opportunities.
- None of the “Willy Wonka Mobile” of online marketing funnel techniques you’ve learned seem to work very well when dealing with people inside of “real” companies and organizations.
- You feel uncomfortable with all the sneaky sales and marketing strategies being taught today — and if you tried to apply any of them in a room full of “corporate” people you know you would be laughed off stage (or at least never invited back again).
- When you do land a speaking opportunity you become consumed with questions running through your mind about what exactly you’re “supposed” to be doing in order to maximize the opportunity.
If any of that describes your own experience, it’s quite possible that you’ve given up on speaking. After all — what’s the point,right?
Speaking is still the most powerful marketing force in the universe — when you know how to leverage it.
INTRODUCING… SPEAKING REMIXED
What if I could show you how to get yourself booked to speak in the RIGHT rooms — rooms where the big players gather?
What if I could personally walk you through EXACTLY what to dobefore, during and after every speaking engagement so that you’re filled with confidence, get rave reviews, and consistently land new clients?
And what if those same strategies could then be applied in all other aspects of your marketing so you can multiply the results you’re getting across the board — in everything you do?
Would that transform your business? (Heck yeah, it would!)
And so, after years of teaching my private clients my powerful system for using speaking opportunities to win lucrative corporate clients, I’m introducing a one-of-a-kind training program…
A program that YOU can participate in and benefit from, no matter where you are in the world, and no matter what level your business is at… yes, even if you’re just getting started.
It’s called SPEAKING REMIXED. And it’s in a category by itself.
IN FACT, WHAT YOU’RE ABOUT TO LEARN WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
And by change everything, I mean…
- No more wasted time and energy speaking at events when your target market isn’t even there.
- No more stressful, angst-filled days struggling to figure out what your “sales strategy” is going to be.
- No more walking out of events with that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach knowing that you’ve left thousands of dollars (if not much, much more) on the table.
- No more feeling disappointed and disheartened that yet another opportunity that you thought was going to pay off big for you instead fizzles out.
- No more confusion about how to leverage all those business cards that you collected and connections that you made.
You see, when it comes to speaking to win corporate clients, I’ve cracked the code AND I’m laying it out for you so you can easily duplicate my success — and the success of my clients.
In SPEAKING REMIXED, I’m going to walk you through the 7 critical steps for using speaking opportunities to effortlessly win high-paying clients, start to finish.
IN JUST A FEW WEEKS, YOU’RE GOING TO WALK AWAY WITH:
- A complete step-by-step framework for using unpaid speaking opportunities to get to decision makers quickly and close real big-ticket opportunities
- How to find the right events to speak at — and position yourself to be an easy “YES!” for the conference selection committee
- How to easily turn one speaking opportunity into a steady stream of them
- The critical ingredient 99.9% of speakers are missing from their talks that sabotages their results
- Knowing specifically what to do before, during and after every event to set yourself up for maximum results
- How to create such massive intrigue and curiosity in your audience that they actually WANT to learn more about how you can help them
- My proprietary formula for the “one-conversation close” so that you can go from warm prospect to paying client in as little as one phone call or meeting (and you’ll even be able to skip the proposal!)
- A ton of my personal, time-tested strategies and tips for saving you time, money and sanity (and keep you from learning the hard way!)
- The unstoppable momentum that comes with knowing what to do and how to do it
- And a whole lot more!
Get The Corporate Agent – Speaking Remixed – Angelique Rewers only Price $97
IT’S ALL JUST FUN & GAMES… UNLESS YOU BANK BUSINESS
Here’s an even closer look at what you’re going to learn when you join me for SPEAKING REMIXED…
STEP 1: Find the *Right* Speaking Opportunities
We start here because nothing else will matter if you are in the wrong room talking to the wrong people.
So the first order of business is making sure that you’re in rooms where you can talk to the people who have theauthority, the influence and the money to buy from you.
- How to find the coveted events that are attended by the decision makers with real buying authority — as well as how to avoid the events that are nothing more than boondoggles (i.e. the events when everyone is by the pool instead of in your breakout session)
- The biggest mistake most small business owners make when selecting which events to speak at (you may even be making this mistake yourself — but after this first training module, you’ll never fall into this trap again)
- Which specific resources are truly the BEST for finding high-quality events where the decision makers with buying power congregate
- The precise search terms you should use to find events online
- 2 stealthy strategies to help you quickly determine if an event is worth investing your valuable time and money into or not
- Plus, my personal time-saving, hassle-saving shortcuts to make sure that a coveted speaking opportunity doesn’t slip through your radar
STEP 2. Get Booked to Speak (Again and Again)
Now that you’ve found the events you need and want to speak at, we’re ready to stack the deck in your favor — so that the speaker selection committee puts YOU at the top of their “hell yes!” list.
In this step, you will learn:
- The underlying strategic decision you have to make before applying to speakthat will make or break your success
- How to find the right angle to stand out from the hundreds of other speaking applications committees receive
- 5 specific elements your talk title and description MUST include if you want the selection committee to stop dead in their tracks and move your application to the “definitely, absolutely, we-can’t-live-without-this-speaker” pile
- 3 mistakes you absolutely have to avoid when submitting your speaking application if you want to get a speaking spot
- One of my personal time-saving shortcuts that will make it faster and faster to apply for speaking opportunities — and even allow you to delegate 90% of this task to an assistant or other team member
- 3 advanced speaker strategies that will virtually guarantee you a spot on the conference agenda
- What to do if you find out about your ideal speaking opportunity after it’s too late… so you can make a late-save recovery
STEP 3. Fill Your Session to “Standing Room Only”
Yes, you read that right. YOU need to take a proactive approach in making sure that your speaking session is filled to capacity — and that it’s filled with the right decision makers.
(Hint: Your session title and description appearing on the conference website and in the attendee agenda does not even come close to cutting it!)
In this third step, I’m going to teach you:
- The 2 all-important questions you should be asking every conference committee chairperson the moment that you learn you’ve been selected to speak
- 11 powerful pre-event strategies that will ensure your session is filled to “standing room only” with your ideal prospects
- 2 unbelievably effective “wash-rinse-repeat” strategies you can use to land a client before you even speak at the event!
- How to create epic pre-event buzz that positions you as a credible, trustworthy thought leader with your targeted audience — and has them eager to learn from you before you ever step onto the stage
- 9 built-in opportunities for getting a jumpstart on cultivating the know-like-trust factor with your audience… so you can walk into a room of warm prospects (you’d be crazy to ignore these!)
STEP 4. Craft a Presentation That Sets Up Big-Dollar Sales
Contrary to what a lot of speaking gurus proclaim, common sense tells us that a talk designed to close low-ticket sales in the back of the room just isn’t going to work when it comes to situations where the high-ticket sale will only happen in a private, one-on-one conversation… later.
So in this step, I’ll break down for you:
- EXACTLY what the 12 key elements are that you must include in the body of your signature talk so that it leads seamlessly into sales opportunities
- The HUGE factor that you have to take into account when you’re speaking to a room full of busy professionals with a lot on their mind (miss this, and you’re done)
- How to easily and effectively overcome the unspoken objection that is going on inside the head of every “ideal” prospect in your room (heads up: this paradox is what stops most experts and business owners from generating any revenue out of their speaking gigs)
- 7 compelling ways to seed your services and expertise without coming across sales-y or obviously self-serving… and yet still get results
- How to find and tap into the power of urgency that already exists inside your ideal prospects — versus trying to artificially manufacture a sense of urgency from the outside
- The No. 1 thing that you are NOT going to do when you speak (unless you want to alienate your audience and walk away disappointed)
- The answer to “How much is too much?” when it comes to sharing your brilliance and wisdom generously versus holding some things back
- 3 captivating, compelling “calls to action” that make sense when you’re talking to an audience that, quite simply, isn’t going to make a buying decision on the spot
STEP 5. Set the Stage for Big Sales
Now that we have your signature talk ready to go, it’s time to strategize all the other elements you need to plan for when you’re presenting at an event.
When I pull back the curtain on my insider strategies, you’ll be amazed at how effortlessly you can deliver incredible value to your audience, while also setting yourself up for lucrative sales opportunities out of the event.
In Step 5, I’m going to share with you:
- 5 easy ways to get business cards and/or contact information from every person in your room (and why you should even get two business cards from some people!)
- The most effective way to utilize the Q&A time in your presentation as part of your larger sales strategy
- What you need to know about speaker evaluations that are handed out at most events today — and what you can and should be doing instead to discover who in your room is a warm lead
- My simple strategy for easily adjusting your talk on a dime so it can scale easily to fit any time slot… even if there are last-minute changes to the speaker schedule that you have to contend with
- How to tell killer client success stories that your audience will love — and that will move them into action
- The No. 1 most important thing you need to do at the end of your presentation to ensure that you are able to identify the HOTTEST leads in the room
- My close-to-the-vest secrets for “working the crowd” at the end of your session in order to maximize your very limited window of opportunity
- 5 expert strategies for seamlessly transitioning from your content into making a compelling next-step invitation to your audience
STEP 6. Land Closed-Door Meetings with the Real Decision Makers
Behind closed-doors is where the big deals happen. However, how do you go from being the crowd-favorite, 5-star speaker at the event… to being the sought-after expert that decision makers are clamoring to talk to after the event?
It starts with delivering the right content in your presentation — but there’s a lot more to it than that.
In step six, I’ll show you:
- How to develop a full-proof, post-event follow-up strategy that is easy to execute and wildly effective
- 3 powerful ways to create lasting intrigosity™ in your audience so they can’t wait to get started working with you… even after the excitement of the event has worn off
- Specifically what to do and what to say to the people who attended your speaking session so you can fill your calendar with conversations that count
- Easily distinguish between the “ready now” versus the “ready later” prospects… and what exactly to do with each category of leads
- How to ask for a meeting or phone conversation in a way that is entirely genuine, gets you an “easy yes” — and has zero risk of rejection no matter what the response
STEP 7. Close Lucrative Deals. (Celebrate.)
This is my secret sauce. The Big Kahuna. The thing that takes my clients from “just getting by” to becoming fully in the driver’s seat of creating new revenue on demand.
I’m talking about Needs Discovery Conversations — my proprietary formula for a “one-conversation close.” And no, a Needs Discovery Conversation is not just another phrase meaning sales conversation. On the contrary, the entire “come from,” philosophy and approach behind an NDC is unique.
Get The Corporate Agent – Speaking Remixed – Angelique Rewers only Price $97
In this step, I’ll teach you:
- How to *best* prepare for conversations with potential new clients so that you walk in fully present, calm, confident and ready to roll
- My proprietary framework for how to structure these client conversations minute by minute, from beginning to end
- What EXACTLY you should say at the beginning of a conversation with a potential new client that will not only set the stage for closing a sale… it will help you stay firmly in control of the meeting
- What topics and specifics you absolutely, positively must cover if you want to close the deal in just one conversation
- The most essential questions to ask the prospect and in what order — as well as how to ask them
- What you really should be listening for in these discussions if you don’t want to be disappointed later
- How to respond to tricky questions and curve ball statements you’re pretty much guaranteed to get at one time or another
- What to NEVER (ever) do before you leave a meeting or end a call with a hot lead
- The fatal pitfalls you want to steer clear of in conversations with potential new clients
- And a whole lot more!
Let me also address two things that you WON’T find in my SPEAKING REMIXED program:
- No performance training. Winning high-paying clients in the B2B space is not about getting your audience to parrot back things like, “Yes! YES!” It’s not about breaking out in a sweat from theatrics… nor is it about using NLP tricks. So you won’t find any of that in this training.
- No slick or sneaky sales antics. Not only can savvy audiences see right through these over-used, over-rehearsed moves, but when it comes to penetrating high-paying companies and other organizations, they simply don’t work.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM RIGHT FOR?
I created SPEAKING REMIXED specifically for small business owners and self-employed experts who want to use speaking as their go-to move for getting to the real decision makers at corporations, small and mid-size companies, universities, non-profits and/or government agencies quickly — and using that proximity to win lucrative clients.
No matter what field or stage of business you are in — from start-up to a mature company — speaking is a catalyst to bigger impact and bigger profits.
HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU’LL GET IN SPEAKING REMIXED:
7 Sequential Training Modules
Over the course of the program, you’ll receive access to 7 information-packed training modules walking you through my road-tested, step-by-step strategies — the same strategies that have generated millions of dollars for my clients. Topics are divided into easily digestible segments, helping ensure that you can implement as you go.
3 Live Q&A Calls
Three separate times you’ll be LIVE on the phone with me for Q&A calls, giving you the chance to directly ask me questions about your business in general and your speaking strategy specifically. You get this expert feedback at no extra charge. These calls are purposefully spaced out to give you plenty of time to not only digest the content, but also time to take action. Plus, you’ll learn even more from the questions, comments and input from the other participants on the call.
Audio Recordings & PDF Transcripts of All Training Modules & Q&A Calls
All SPEAKING REMIXED training modules and live Q&A calls are recorded and audios are available for listening online or downloading to your iPod or other favorite MP3 player. All training modules and calls are also transcribed and PDF transcripts become available for download one week after the module or call is released, making for easy note taking and fast searching for particular points.
All-Inclusive “Launch Party” Gift Package for SPEAKING REMIXED Members
To celebrate the launch of SPEAKING REMIXED, when you join me before midnight onWednesday, Oct. 21, you’re also going to receive an All-Inclusive Gift Package valued at more than $3000.
Gift #1: SAVE $1000 Instantly on Your Investment
For an extremely limited time, you can join me for SPEAKING REMIXED and save $1000 OFF your investment. (While the program is still a steal at the full price of $1997, why waffle and end up paying nearly twice as much to get this training later?)
Gift #2: A “Done-for-You” Post Speaking Email Campaign
To save you time, stress and money — and have you well on your way to landing lucrative clients — I’m going to provide you with a pre-written, plug-and-play email campaign that you can use after your speaking engagements to follow-up with your hot new prospects.
As a seven-figure, international award-winning copywriter, it would cost thousands of dollars to have me write a custom campaign for you. However, you get this entire campaign, written by me personally, ready to go. Just like “mad libs,” all you need to do is fill in the blanks and hit send. How sweet is that?
(Value: A lot)
Gift #3: A Complimentary Ticket to INSIDE EDGE 2016
Don’t be fooled by the copycats. There’s a reason that INSIDE EDGE has been called “the must-attend event for small business owners targeting corporate clients” by top executives at FORTUNE 500 companies. From session after session that delivers cutting-edge, real content to priceless networking with serious-minded business owners, to the 5-diamond resort and spa, everything about INSIDE EDGE is a cut above.
And when you enroll in SPEAKING REMIXED, you’ll receive a complimentary ticket to join me, world-leading experts, FORTUNE 500 decision makers and hundreds of business owners from all around the world for three of the most powerful days you’ll ever spend as a business owner.
[col span=”4″ span__sm=”12″]
The Corporate Agent – Speaking Remixed by Angelique Rewers