- Reviews (0)
The High Performing, High-Performance Coach by Rich Litvin
Course Download Size : 4.7 GB
Discover How To Clear Your Success Blocks, Create Dream Clients On Demand & Make An Even Bigger Impact In This World… Simply By Being You And
Being Of Service
A 4-Pillar Plan To Building A Highly Profitable & Prosperous Coaching Practice In A Better, More Powerful & More Efficient Way
What if I told you today that there was a new, powerful and more efficient way to build a highly prosperous coaching practice — a way that only consists of four simple pillars?
What if I told you that you can forget about the 21-step formulas and the 12-month success blueprints… because all you need to create the business and lifestyle you crave are these four key elements?
And what if those four cornerstones of a thriving coaching practice were accessible to you right here, right now?
Would you feel relieved? Excited? Curious to find out what they are?
I’ll tell you about the four cornerstones of high-performance in just a second…. but let me ask you first:
Have you ever…
- Felt frustrated because your own fears, blocks or stories are holding you back from creating the epic business and lifestyle you crave? (I’m talking six-figure incomes and more, as well as personal freedom and a deep sense of fulfillment.)
- Struggled to get clients and constantly “attracted” the wrong ones who can’t pay what you’re worth, or disappear after your first discovery session? (Hint: Then it’s time that you quit “attracting” clients and start creating them instead… Keep reading to find out how!)
- Felt small and insignificant because you secretly know that you could be making a much bigger impact, serving way more people and transforming more lives… but you just don’t know what the heck you’re doing wrong?
- Doubted yourself as a businessperson because even though you’re living your purpose, your income and lifestyle do not reflect your hard work at all?
- Wondered why other coaches can charge hundreds of thousands of dollars and have clients on the waiting list who are eager to pay… while you’re still working yourself to the bone — undercharging and over-delivering?
- Felt like a fraud because you’re brilliant at creating breakthroughs for your clients, but feel stuck or powerless when it comes to creating the same results for yourself?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then it’s no coincidence that you’re here.
Whether you’re just starting out as a coach, trying to find your first paying clients or you’ve been in the industry for many years… there’s always a point in your business when you feel like you hit a plateau…
- Maybe you’re giving marketing, social media and Facebook ads your best shot, but only end up attracting a handful of clients, making a buck here and a buck there — without ever being in control of your monthly income.
- Maybe you’re attracting a lot of clients, but then they’re only willing to pay half of what you’re worth, argue about your prices, are not fully committed to the process or demand much more attention than what they’ve paid you for in the first place.
- Or maybe your business is “good,” but deep down inside you know that you’re stuck in your comfort zone and capable of making a much bigger impact, serving way more people, transforming more lives… and you’re finally ready to play big and unleash that dormant potential.
Look, the truth is that hitting a plateau happens to the best of us.
It’s that invisible glass ceiling that keeps holding you back from achieving your biggest goals. From moving up to the next level of excellence.
And from taking that step that brings you closer and closer toward fulfilling your true purpose:
Being of service and positively impacting as many lives as possible.
Now let me break it down for you…
High-Performance = Deeper Impact +
As a coach, being of service and making an impact is your true purpose.
But, unfortunately, being committed to a higher purpose and devoted to being of service is not enough to build a successful coaching practice and earn six-figure incomes or more. (Otherwise you wouldn’t be here, reading this right now!)
If you want to achieve epic levels of success and transformation and create the lifestyle of your dreams without having to sacrifice your purpose of making an impact, you also have to:
- Constantly learn, grow and evolve — both in your personal and your professional life, so that you can provide extraordinary services to your clients and have them coming back for more
- Have a tested and proven system that allows you to consistently create high quality clients, instead of just randomly “attracting” prospects who may or may not be right for you (and you know that coaching the “wrong” clients is always a pain…)
- Do the deep inner work to overcome your own blocks, fears and limiting beliefs, busting through the invisible glass ceiling that’s keeping you small right now (which is not going to happen unless you take action)
- Invest in yourself and your business so that you can build your confidence and find the courage to actually put yourself out there and take the steps necessary to get to that level of six-figure incomes, clients on your waiting list and more (like speaking engagements, private retreats and sold-out live workshops… because knowledge without action is pretty much worthless!)
I know, this sounds like a lot of hard work and you’re probably thinking…
“I don’t have time for that!”
“HOW exactly am I supposed to do all of that?!” or
“Yeah right, as if I haven’t been TRYING to do that all along….”
The awesome news?
Today is the day that you can stop TRYING and start IMPLEMENTING, because this is where you actually get results.
Not sure about what exactly you should be implementing?
Then let me share even more awesome news:
All you need to implement, if you want to finally create a six- or seven-figure coaching practice, access your highest levels of performance and show up as the most brilliant version of yourself… are four simple yet highly effective principles.
Now, I know you’re dying to find out what the four principles are, but bear with me for just another moment — I’ll get there very soon!
The important bit is that there’s a simple, ethical and highly effective way to create (and not just “attract”) top-notch clients, overcome your own success blocks and bust through the invisible glass ceiling that’s been holding you back and keeping you small until now… so that you can make the profound impact you’re here to make, fulfill your life’s purpose and enjoy the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of — all at the same time.
See just a couple weeks ago, I was having a chat with my dear friend and master coach, Rich Litvin. And since we’re both coaches ourselves, we were talking about finding a new way to deepen our own impact and be of service to other coaches like you. We wanted to really make a difference, help you become a better coach, find sustainable ways to attract your dream clients and resolve your own blocks all at the same time… and this is how High-Performing, High-Performance coach came into existence.
But now you’re probably wondering: who exactly is Rich Litvin, and why should you believe a word he’s saying or trust him with your business?
Rich Litvin is the leader of the Evercoach Tribe, an expert at taking high-achievers to the greatest levels of success, and co-author of the book The Prosperous Coach. Today, his clients range from Olympic athletes, presidential candidates and Hollywood film directors, to British Special Forces operatives, serial entrepreneurs and millionaires.
Rich started coaching more than eight years ago, and he’s coached hundreds of coaches, helping them to take their businesses from five figures to higher six-figure incomes, making him one of the most sought-after coaches in the coaching world.
But truth be told, it wasn’t always that way.
In his first year as a coach, Rich only made $4,500. In the second year, he made $22,000.
This left him feeling powerless, frustrated, angry and clueless about what he was doing wrong… It wasn’t pretty!
Until he made some crucial mindset shifts, decided to bust through the invisible glass ceiling that was keeping him small and put all his focus and energy into creating a high-end coaching practice that allowed him to live the lifestyle of his dreams.
Fast forward to now, Rich managed to skyrocket his business to higher six figures and beyond, transforming thousands of lives all across the globe and making a profound impact beyond his wildest dreams.
And it’s his mission and deepest desire to help you achieve the same — without wasting years of your life, losing all the money in your savings account or having to “sell out” and sacrifice your purpose.
How is Rich going to do that for you, you wonder?
Let me create a quick scenario for you right now, so that I can explain.
Let’s pretend you had a new client who’s an artist and her name is Sarah. Sarah is a very talented artist, full of potential and highly ambitious too. She’s not here to be mediocre but she’s constantly striving for excellence, wanting to make a difference and truly inspire others… that’s why she chose to work with you!
Your client Sarah comes to a session and tells you about an opportunity she was recently given. She has the chance to be trained and learn from one of the world’s most prosperous artists. A person who has already achieved what she’s trying to achieve, incredibly successful, skilled and with a lot of experience in her field.
Sarah would be able to to watch this artist at work, closely observe what he’s doing and how he’s doing it, soaking up every bit of information. At the same time Sarah would also get inspired by the artist’s work, she would be positively impacted and even personally benefit from this training in a way that goes much deeper. She would have new insights, “a-ha” moments and mindset shifts that she would have never been able to create for herself.
Saying yes to this opportunity would allow Sarah to go deeper in her own work, create more powerful pieces of art, earn a much higher income and finally create the business and lifestyle of her dreams… simply by being who she is and being of service to others.
Now, if Sarah asked you whether she should jump on this opportunity or not… what would you advise her to do?
It’s pretty much a no-brainer, right? Sarah can only win!
Have you already guessed it? (It’s quite obvious, I admit…)
You’re Sarah. And I would be honored if you chose Rich to be the artist to learn from, get inspired by and provide you with the four key elements that allowed him to create mind-blowing levels of success… and that enable you to do the same.
Are you up for it?
Then let me finally reveal the four pillars of high-performance to you.
The 4 Pillars Of Creating A High-Performing, High-Performance Coaching Practice
See, I’m not a fan of over-complicating things, and neither is Rich. In fact, we both believe the simpler the strategy, the more powerful the results.
That’s why Rich has invested years in creating these four core pillars of a High-Performing, High-Performance coaching practice in order to save you from years of trial and error and unnecessary frustration.
Not just because he’s nice like that (which he is!), but because as a coach — like you — Rich is 100% committed to being of service. And now, let us be of service to you!
Deep Inner Work
It is crucial that this is the first step. You have to start by doing the deep inner work, simply because you can’t take a client deeper than you are willing to go yourself. Without this essential element, anything else is just information. And if you want to move from sheer information to powerful transformation, you have to be willing and open to take risks. You have to be willing to practice, fail, get back on the horse and repeat.
Nobody else can do that for you, but trust me when I say this is the cornerstone of being a High-Performing, High-Performance coach. And we’d love to share with you and demonstrate HOW you can actually do that.
Fearless Coaching is all about being you, being of service, going deeper and hiding nothing. Are you willing to step up and be one of the coaches who are lovingly challenging their clients to dive deep… beyond what they thought was possible? Beyond the levels of fear and way out of the comfort zone, to make an impact that they will be grateful for — for the rest of their lives?
Are you ready to help your clients truly question the way they see the world and create lasting, sustainable transformation?
Then promise yourself right now that you will not tolerate achieving anything less than that.
If you keep “attracting” clients, you’re leaving your success up to chance and are basically playing the lottery. But Rich is here to teach you how to CREATE clients instead. How to connect. How to invite them and make a proposal that they can’t say no to — if they’re a perfect match for you!
Aren’t you tired and fed up with “attracting” a prospect here and there, never knowing for sure whether you’re going to close the sale or not? And isn’t it exhausting and annoying that you’re never in control of your monthly income, never having the certainty of a steady cash stream that’s flowing into your account?
Then I suggest that you stop attracting clients, take back your power and start creating them from now on. Rich would be honored to be able to show you how!
I believe that satisfying your clients is not enough. I aim to astonish them instead. I believe that leaders should not create more followers. They should create more leaders instead! If you know how to build trust and constantly raise the bar for yourself as well as your clients, then you’re able to create a community of loyal clients and raving fans for life.
A mediocre coach settles for satisfying clients, for getting them from A to B, and for helping them become more of who they are. A High-Performing, High-Performance coach, on the other hand, doesn’t settle at all, but consistently blows his clients’ minds, takes them from A to B and all the way to Z and helps them to become the very best version of themselves.
So which coach are you choosing to be?
Introducing High-Performing, High-Performance Coach — The 4-Pillar Plan To Building A Highly Profitable & Prosperous Coaching Practice
Rich has never released a home study course before and, quite frankly, he wasn’t planning on doing it anytime soon.
But this content is just too important not to share. This is the core and essence of Rich’s personal success, as well as the principles that allowed him to transform thousands of lives all across the globe (including coaches like you!).
High-Performing, High-Performance Coach — or HP² for short — is a super-effective training program for coaches who want to overcome their own success blocks, access their highest performing self, rapidly increase their income and simply thrive at what they do best… coaching!
Instead of creating a lengthy, complicated program with 18 modules that costs half a fortune, and gives you a lot of strategies that might not even be right for your specific business… Rich wanted to offer you what he does best:
Because, after all, that’s why we’re all here!
And he wanted to offer you his coaching in two simple ways:
- Experience Rich’s coaching and the breakthroughs that come with it.
- Learn the exact way he coaches and achieves results, based on the four pillars.
Now, what you get with HP² are not some strategies or models. What you get with HP² are four deep, transformative coaching sessions in which Rich Litvin will be coaching other coaches on each of the four pillars. Some of the coaches are just starting out, trying to find their first clients, and others are making half a million dollars after being in the industry for many years. So wherever you’re at in your business, HP² will create transformative results for you as a coach.
This Is What High-Performing, High-Performance Coach Will Do For You And Your Coaching Practice:
1. Overcome Your Success Blocks
The first pillar is called “Deep Inner Work” for a reason. We will dive deep and do the inner work necessary to overcome your success blocks, clear limiting beliefs and bust through the invisible glass ceiling that’s keeping you small in your business. You’ll be able to hit previously out-of-reach levels of success, and at the same time you’ll learn how to achieve these results with your clients as well. That’s what I call a win-win situation.
2. Achieve Deeper Levels Of Transformation With Your Clients
By implementing the concepts you’ll learn in HP², you’ll be able to achieve much deeper levels of transformation with your clients — and you’ll be able to achieve them fast! Real breakthroughs happen within a matter of seconds, they don’t have to take forever to occur. Use your newly acquired skills from HP², and you’ll see what a profound impact activating your highest level of performance will have on your clients and your business. (And of course, your bank account!)
3. Create Clients With Ease
One of the biggest mistakes that almost every coach makes is believing that you “attract” your clients. In HP², you’ll learn how to take back control of your monthly income and create clients instead of wishing and hoping for them to come. Implementing the wisdom shared in pillar number three will enable you to truly connect with your prospects, lovingly invite them in and make a proposal they can’t resist. No pushy sales tactics or unethical marketing schemes necessary.
4. Stay In Alignment With Your Vision And Purpose
HP² is all about you being you and serving others. Everything in HP² is designed in order for you to be aligned with your vision and purpose… in everything you do. And not just that — it’s actually designed to help you increase the impact you’re making, and fulfill your purpose on a higher level and bigger scale. You’ll leave the program feeling inspired, motivated and confident to go beyond the call of duty, put yourself out there and start playing big.
5. Serve More People
In HP², you’ll discover how to not only satisfy your clients, but to absolutely astonish them and blow their minds. You’ll learn how to build trust and a strong community, so that you don’t just end up with a bunch of former clients… you end up with loyal clients who sing your praises and become raving fans for life. Serving an entire community of people will allow you to extend your reach in a way you don’t even know is possible. And what’s more fulfilling than moving from serving a few… to serving hundreds or thousands of people? (The answer is: Nothing, really.)
Rich Litvin runs a leadership consultancy for world leaders, based in Los Angeles and London. The methodology is deep coaching. Bespoke. Not time-based.
Ultra-successful people – people you would assume don’t need a coach – are the ones who call Rich. His clients include Olympic athletes, Presidential candidates, Hollywood film directors, Special Forces operatives and serial entrepreneurs.
- 1 The High Performing, High-Performance Coach by Rich Litvin
- 22.214.171.124 Discover How To Clear Your Success Blocks, Create Dream Clients On Demand & Make An Even Bigger Impact In This World… Simply By Being You And
- 126.96.36.199 Being Of Service
- 188.8.131.52 A 4-Pillar Plan To Building A Highly Profitable & Prosperous Coaching Practice In A Better, More Powerful & More Efficient Way
- 184.108.40.206 Have you ever…
- 220.127.116.11 Whether you’re just starting out as a coach, trying to find your first paying clients or you’ve been in the industry for many years… there’s always a point in your business when you feel like you hit a plateau…
- 18.104.22.168 High-Performance = Deeper Impact +
- 22.214.171.124 Higher Income
- 126.96.36.199 But now you’re probably wondering: who exactly is Rich Litvin, and why should you believe a word he’s saying or trust him with your business?
- 188.8.131.52 How is Rich going to do that for you, you wonder?
- 184.108.40.206 The 4 Pillars Of Creating A High-Performing, High-Performance Coaching Practice
- 220.127.116.11 Deep Inner Work
- 18.104.22.168 Fearless Coaching
- 22.214.171.124 Creating Clients
- 126.96.36.199 Creating Community
- 188.8.131.52 Introducing High-Performing, High-Performance Coach — The 4-Pillar Plan To Building A Highly Profitable & Prosperous Coaching Practice
- 184.108.40.206 This Is What High-Performing, High-Performance Coach Will Do For You And Your Coaching Practice:
- 220.127.116.11 1. Overcome Your Success Blocks
- 18.104.22.168 2. Achieve Deeper Levels Of Transformation With Your Clients
- 22.214.171.124 3. Create Clients With Ease
- 126.96.36.199 4. Stay In Alignment With Your Vision And Purpose
- 188.8.131.52 5. Serve More People
- 1.0.1 Curriculum
- 1.0.2 Author
The High Performing, High-Performance Coach by Rich Litvin