- Reviews (0)
The Virtual Assistant Academy by Emily Hirsh
What if you could be the COOL MOM who does it all?
A mommy who makes the money AND the pureed organic baby food?
(Get it, mama!)
Can you imagine that? A business that lets you stay home to smooch your little ones between emails and sales calls? A job that gives you a sense of purpose, that’s all your own, lets you ditch that 9-to-5 and have time for tickles & giggles with your toddler?
Thing is, HOME is where your HEART is, LITERALLY.
So what if a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT business could keep you there? 😉
Okay, sure, all this sounds amazing, but you’re pretty convinced that no matter what, your time at home with your little one comes with an expiration date.
So you’re wondering, can I REALLY be the cool mom who does it all?
The honest-to-goodness truth?
Up until now, you feel like…
- Dropping your baby off with a stranger (or your mother-in-law’s) makes you want to cry, but work is work and someone’s gotta pay the bills, right?
- Being home with your little one would be amazing, but you need a purpose & career too — because you’re a MOM, but you’re more than a mom. (You’re a cool mom, remember?)
- Your killer organizational skills could turn into an at-home VA gig, but you’re pulling your hair out trying to get hired. Why can’t you lock in more clients?!
- The few clients you do have are dropping like flies because you haven’t mastered the platforms — WordPress, MailChimp, Basecamp, etc. There are SO MANY it makes you ring-around-the-rosies dizzy!
- Happiness seems elusive because you don’t think you can have it all. Enjoying precious moments means less $$, and more $$ means fewer cuddles. It’s a catch-22 you can’t seem to beat.
All you want to do is FOCUS ON WHO YOU LOVE while DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE…
and you want to do it ALL FROM HOME. 😉
Here’s the thing
Managing mommy life and finances can feel like managing a carpool full of toddlers: EXHAUSTING AS RUNNING A MARATHON. Sure, virtual assistant work sounds fantastic, but where do you get the support you need to excel at this and BUILD A BUSINESS THAT PAYS?
You’ll finally feel like a COOL MOM (happy & fulfilled!) when you…
- Get to hug your little ones tight, at home, where you BOTH BELONG, because your “9-to-5” happens on your time — morning, noon, or night, you decide!
- Have a business that’s all yours to brag about alongside those precious pics of your kids, 😉 and feel a sense of business pride that matches your mommy pride!
- Have a tried & tested roadmap for locking in your dream clients, and put your boss lady organizational skills to work as an in-demand virtual assistant!
- Dominate the industry with your multi-platform skill set and know-how, and finally set yourself apart from others — they’ll be begging to work WITH YOU!
- Feel a sense of joy that can’t be matched, because you’re no longer trading quality time with your little ones for dollars. You’re finally doing it all!
Sounds like a dream, right?
Good news, with the help of my program, it can be your reality.
Hi boss mamas,
Your Virtual Assistant Academy mama-in-charge at EmilyHirsh.com!
I specialize in helping overwhelmed entrepreneurs delegate and step into their power zone. Business management is MY power zone, and I’ve created a six-figure virtual assistant empire doing what I do best!
But know what else? I’m also a mommy with a 16-month-old, and a passion for my beautiful family. A few years ago, I decided that a 9-to-5 away from them just wasn’t going to cut it for me. I felt just like you. I didn’t want to lose family time because of money, but I also wanted to have something of my own, something that would compliment my mommy life. I turned my small virtual assistant business into a 6-figure VA empire. It’s a business that has let me flourish and live the life of my dreams with my husband and little one.
I went from $4K months to $8K months, and now my first $25K month. Can you say “woohoo!”?
Oh yeah, and all while swinging my toddler from my hip. 😉 #nbd
I consider myself THE COOL MOM WHO DOES IT ALL! And if I can do it, you know what that means, right? Yep, you saw it coming… YOU CAN TOO!
It’s my passion to make sure you get to feel just as fabulous as I do running my business while loving on my family, and I’ve got the know-how to get you there.
I’ve spent years building my business and I’ve gained insights into the VA world that no one else can offer. I manage my own team of virtual assistants, so I know what it takes to get a VA job and keep it. I’ve honed in on the ins-and-outs of finding and keeping clients, and most importantly, I’ve mastered the platforms that you’ll need to keep your business going.
Here’s the thing: maybe you can’t “have it all,” but you can come pretty darn close, and you, mighty mommy, deserve to live a fully passionate life between wiping sticky mouths, changing diapers, and lullabies.
You can OWN YOUR TIME and it all starts with the VIRTUAL ASSISTANT ACADEMY!
You’ll learn about marketing, how to book clients, and you’ll MASTER over 22 different platforms to keep those clients coming!
No other program out there gives you THIS MUCH TRAINING in just 4 WEEKS.
Virtual Assistant Academy
HOW TO HAVE A KILLER WEBSITE & BRANDING!
HOW TO GET CLIENTS YOU DESERVE!
WRITING A KILLER PROPOSAL, MASTERING SALES CALLS & ONBOARDING CLIENTS!
HOW TO PRICE & BUILD THE PACKAGES YOU OFFER
TIME MANAGEMENT 101
SOCIAL MEDIA 101
SALES FUNNELS 101
FACEBOOK ADS 101
TAXES AND BOOKKEEPING
UPLEVELING AND BUILDING A TEAM
SIX FIGURE VA EMPIRE MINDSET
MASTER 25+ ORGANIZATIONAL & ADMINISTRATIVE PLATFORMS
- 1 Virtual Assistant Academy
- 1.0.1 HOW TO HAVE A KILLER WEBSITE & BRANDING!
- 1.0.2 HOW TO GET CLIENTS YOU DESERVE!
- 1.0.3 WRITING A KILLER PROPOSAL, MASTERING SALES CALLS & ONBOARDING CLIENTS!
- 1.0.4 HOW TO PRICE & BUILD THE PACKAGES YOU OFFER
- 1.0.5 TIME MANAGEMENT 101
- 1.0.6 SOCIAL MEDIA 101
- 1.0.7 SALES FUNNELS 101
- 1.0.8 FACEBOOK ADS 101
- 1.0.9 TAXES AND BOOKKEEPING
- 1.0.10 UPLEVELING AND BUILDING A TEAM
- 1.0.11 SIX FIGURE VA EMPIRE MINDSET
- 1.0.12 MASTER 25+ ORGANIZATIONAL & ADMINISTRATIVE PLATFORMS
The Virtual Assistant Academy by Emily Hirsh