- Reviews (0)
Van Tharp Institute – Infinite Wealth Workshop
Course Download Size : 815.1 MB
Dr.Tharp shares years worth of knowledge about wealth concepts, wealth creation modeling, being wealthy inside, and infinite wealth processes.
Most importantly, this workshop helps you see how your many conscious and unconscious beliefs about money have disempowered your ability to generate more wealth than you have now.
Attend this workshop and completely reshape your attitudes toward money, work, paychecks, income, wealth, scarcity, and abundance. Your paradigm shifts in just three days will amaze you and release you from your current beliefs about wealth that have been running in your unconscious and holding you back.
More Insight Into the Inner Wealth Process:
In the mid-1990s, I decided to start modeling wealth processes. What was true wealth? What did it take to become wealthy? I started asking traders if they were wealthy and ironically, just about every one of them said “No, I’m not wealthy”— no matter how much money they had. When I asked each of them to define what it would take for them to become wealthy, can you guess how they answered that question? Almost always, wealth meant having about 10 times more money than they already had—regardless of their net worth at the time. If they were worth $10,000, then $100,000 would make them feel wealthy, but if someone was worth a million, then he or she’d need $10 million to feel wealthy.
Strangely enough, if you put ten times your current net worth to work at a reasonable rate of return, you could earn your current net worth every year. Wouldn’t that make you feel wealthy? Well, people don’t tend to realize that or think that way, so that really got me thinking about the concept of wealth. Maybe wealth had nothing to do with how much money you have. Perhaps it really has to do with freedom and the ability to live without having to work. After all, what good is living in a $10 million dollar house if you need to make $2 million before taxes just to pay the mortgage bill on it – that’s a real problem, not real freedom.
Also around this same time period, I played Robert Kiyosaki’s Cashflow 101 game for the first time. I was stunned! Although I had already modeled multimillionaires, suddenly I was learning many new things that I had never even thought of or heard about before playing that game. What I learned changed my life. Following the plan I developed from those ideas, I became “infinitely” wealthy very quickly– all while I maintained my standard of living. And you can do it too.
The strategy is easy to teach and to follow so I decided I must teach it at a workshop. For the first three times we held the workshops in 1997, Robert Kiyosaki co-taught the Infinite Wealth Workshop with me. That arrangement ended, however, when he became famous after his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad came out. I continued to teach the workshop for several years with a number of different guest speakers over the years. After a while, however, I realized that we were spending a lot of time and energy focusing on infinite wealth and not enough time supporting the needs of our core customers – traders. Over time also, some of the techniques that our guest speakers had taught were no longer viable as the economy, markets, and regulations changed. We stopped teaching the Infinite Wealth Workshop in the early 2000s and refocused our company on traders
Since we stopped teaching that workshop, we have continued to touch upon some of the wealth principles here and there at our trading workshops. Many of the core infinite wealth principles from the original workshop, however, remain highly relevant (yes, relevant for traders) and those principles have also remained very valuable. In addition, I have gained more insights into the concepts of wealth and now believe that building real wealth is an inner process – not primarily an external one as I had thought before. I have been studying a lot about this in the last year or two and what we have developed is exactly what most traders need.
As a result, I am bringing back Infinite Wealth in 2016 in which I will emphasize the psychological principles of wealth rather than any technical strategies. Specific strategies can change over time, and most people fail to follow them anyway. But if you have inner wealth, then outer wealth becomes easy. The psychological principles of wealth or inner wealth, however, remain constant and actually, they will lead you to the “right” technical strategies. We will call this course the “New Infinite Wealth Workshop,” and it will be one of our core workshop offerings.
Think about the following for a moment:
If you stopped working today, how many months would you survive maintaining your current standard of living? Three months? Maybe five months? 18 months? Perhaps 10 years? Or, could you last indefinitely – for the rest of your life? Once you can maintain your level of living for the rest of your life, then you are infinitely wealthy. Very few people say they could stop working for the rest of their lives.
Where are you at the moment?
– Do you feel like you are on a treadmill going nowhere? Imagine what it would be like to never have to work again.
– What would you do?
– How would you spend your days?
Anyone can achieve infinite wealth – no matter what your income is or how old you are. In fact, we know of minimum wage workers who became infinitely rich while never earning more than the minimum wage. To achieve this status, those people needed to learn to make new choices about how they were going to lead their lives, and they needed the discipline to carry out their choices. You can learn about those choices and what it takes to follow them through.
Does this seem hard to believe?
It did for me too initially. I had been working for a long time and trying to build my net worth. When I learned about the infinite wealth strategy for the first time in the mid-1990’s, I still had lots of debt. I had a positive net worth, but from a financial standpoint, I still had to work at my company to earn the paycheck. After grasping the power of infinite wealth principles, however, I completely rearranged my financial situation over the next six months and reached a position where I didn’t have to work anymore. Now I love what I do, so I have continued my work even though I’m past the normal retirement age. My point is that I am financially free and I don’t have to work – I choose to work. I want to show you how to do this in the new workshop — and help you achieve it easily by focusing on your psychology around wealth.
This is your personal invitation to join a group of elite people who want to build infinite wealth. The infinite wealth strategy is actually contained on this page. You’ll want to read every word because it will change your life.
Here’s the Essence of the Infinitely Rich Strategy:
Let’s adopt the definition of “rich” from R. Buckminster Fuller, the great thinker, and inventor of the twentieth century. “Bucky,” said that if you stopped working today, you could determine how wealthy you were by how many months you could survive without changing your lifestyle and without working again. For example, if you had monthly expenses of $3,000 per month and you had $10,500 in assets, you could last three and a half months. As a result, you would be 3.5 months rich. And, of course, by Bucky’s definition, if your monthly wealth is bigger than your remaining lifespan you are infinitely wealthy. However, there is a better way to become infinitely wealthy.
The key to being infinitely rich— not having to work ever again— is to have assets and passive income (income you get without working) that are equal to or greater than your expenses. In the example given above, if you had assets that gave you $3,000 per month in passive income, you could last forever. You would, therefore, be infinitely rich. For example, if you had $300,000 and you got a 1% return on your money each month from say dividends, then you’d be infinitely wealthy.
There are four basic ways to achieve infinite wealth by this definition:
- First, reduce your expenses. And even if you are poor, taxes are probably your biggest expense, so you must reduce your taxes. Most traders don’t know how to deduct all of their expenses, yet you can. And we’ll show you how in this course.
- Second, increase your assets. This means to pay yourself first. Allow your assets to grow so that your money is working for you instead of you working for money.
- Third, increase the passive income you receive from your assets. The last concept is so simple and so few people think about it. Yet it is incredibly powerful. When I realized the power of this, I immediately figured out how to increase my passive income by $1,700 per month. And you probably can increase your income as well— just by following this key principle. For example, if you have $300,000 earning 1% per month and suddenly you figured out how to earn 2% per month, you just doubled your passive income. By the way, I don’t define passive income the way most people do because all passive income requires some work to protect yourself and make sure your income is safe. As a result, I define passive income as any income you can make by working 2 hours or less each day. Thus, if you could get up and make 2R each day as a day trader by trading for the first 90 minutes of that day, that would qualify, and you can learn about how that’s done in our technical workshops.
- Fourth, once you’ve achieved infinite wealth, it is then very easy to raise your lifestyle and bring luxury into your life. Why? Because you are now on the fast track, instead of being in the middle of the rat race.
These techniques and procedures are very simple. Anyone can become infinitely wealthy in about five years—no matter what your age or your income—just by following these simple steps. But few people do. They are in the “rat race,” always struggling to pay this month’s bills. And, that’s why is so important for you to get the right plan and rid yourself of personal blocks to following them right now.
I also think that almost everyone can find strategies that bring in passive income and we’ll give you some good examples of how to create money out of nowhere. But most people do not have the psychology to implement these principles. As a result, we are going to help you achieve inner wealth in this workshop so that you will experience outer wealth as a result.
- You understand that wealth is an inside-out game (as are all games).
- You learn new rules to the infinite wealth game.
- You learn key principles and beliefs for the infinite wealth game, and you get those into your neurology.
- You begin to see some of your unconscious issues by playing a game.
- You realize some spiritual insights regarding wealth.
- You understand that it’s all made up, which gives you a lot of freedom to make up your own rules.
- You work on your inner map for areas such as:
- An infinite wealth model
- A wealth genius state
- Money Beliefs
- A SWOT Assessment
Thirteen Benefits You’ll Receive from the Infinite Wealth Course:
- You’ll learn about the five-step method to becoming infinitely rich in much more detail. Moreover, you’ll develop a personalized plan for you.
- Become wealthy on the inside so that it will appear on the outside. You’ll develop a personal plan and learn how to overcome your personal roadblocks so that you can get started immediately.
- Learn several principles involved in becoming wealthy and learn how to make those principles ingrained in your body so that they become part of your behavior. That’s one of the real secrets to wealth. Not the knowledge, but having the knowledge be a part of who you are.
- You don’t have any assets right now? We’ll also show you 15 steps to increase your income by 1000% within the next five years. And, you need very little to get started.
- You’ll learn “financial intelligence.” You’ll learn to think like the rich instead of like the poor or the middle class. Even if you have money, it’s important to think like the rich, or you could lose it all. That knowledge will include a simple strategy to get rid of all of your debt within 5 to 7 years, including your mortgage. How close to infinite wealth would you be if you didn’t have any debt?
- At the end of the course, you’ll be able to access a wealth building state of mind that will help you achieve your dreams.
- We’ll help you determine your purpose in life and use that as motivation to do what is necessary to achieve Infinite Wealth.
- After all of these years, you’ll finally understand the one simple decision you need to make to start moving toward the fast track and out of the rat race.
- You’ll learn to overcome years of conditioning by the school systems, by your banker, and by your accountant.
10.You’ll learn to rethink your finances. Some of you could be infinitely rich within a year.
- Learn the difference between working for money and money working for you. If you’re self-employed, you’re still working for money. This system is so tight that it actually explains many of the problems that most traders have— they’re self-employed, and they are thinking with the mentality of the self-employed. Learn to think like a business owner.
- In the New Infinite Wealth Workshop, you learn how to develop resiliency so that when you achieve any sort of setback, you will bounce back easily and be able to continue on track toward infinite wealth.
- In addition, we will be emphasizing the psychological tools to make sure you can follow the steps we are going to give you.
The New Infinite Wealth Course Will Build Upon the Past Course
Here’s what participants have said about our prior Infinite Wealth Course. The New Infinite Wealth Course will be even better because of our focus to make wealth building a part of who you are:
“This was the best business course I have been to in 17 years. I see myself more clearly and am leaving with effective tools for becoming more effective in my life.” — L.M., GA
“It was excellent. I have never attended a course as mind-blowing as this one. I’ve gained so much, and I’m very grateful to you.” —T. R. South Africa
“The best one I have attended yet! Tons of implementable ideas. I will start tomorrow.” — S.W., LA
“This was my fourth IITM course, and in terms of the revelation of new information, this was the most eye-opening of the courses I have attended. I am excited by the possibilities.” — J.M, TN
“Excellent material. Good group of Students.” — Wayne Howard, FL
“Very good. Lots of ideas and I like the focus on the psychological side.” — Jeremy Martin, Taiwan
“Very relevant for what I am looking for/need.” — Peony Herrera, Spain
“Great course, very thorough. It gave me different sources of wealth generating ideas and ventures. — Jordi Llobet Serra, Spain
“It was like being part of a family. A family that wants to see everyone obtain wealth.” — Barbara Lange, FL
“Outstanding! I have attended over 70 investment seminars and read over 1,000 investment books since 1969 – Dr. Tharp’s resources are the most useful I have participated in, and the quality of other attendees is an extra bonus for additional learning and networking.” — D.S., MI
“I have attended a large number of courses, seminars, courses, etc., in my life. This one is a class act.” — D.H., OH
Anyone Can Learn These Principles, Yet Without This Course, Most People Will Fail. Here are the Facts:
The processes of making money and accumulating significant wealth, including millionaire status, are very easy. They could be taught to every child in school by the third grade. Unfortunately, these principles are not taught in most schools — or even our universities. Instead, most school systems teach us biases which prevent people from making money and even hinders us from having a successful, happy life. You probably have some of these biases yourself. In fact, only 2% of the population in the United States will be financially secure and able to rely on themselves when they reach retirement. Other parts of the world are even worse off.
But, if you’re reading this, you’re not the average person. In fact, you’re probably well above average. But are you infinitely rich? Could you stop working now if you wanted to? Or are you still in the rat race, despite having worked hard for many years? Perhaps you’ll always work, simply because you love what you do. But think about the freedom and joy you’ll feel if you could right now say that you never had to work a day in your life again. Think about how dramatically you could improve your lifestyle by being in that position.
Attend on a “Better-Than-Risk-Free” Basis: Our Powerful Guarantee Of Your Success
If you’re a success-driven person, really willing to build a wealth foundation using the information we teach you, then I’m willing to guarantee that you will be totally satisfied with this course. In fact, if you’re willing to commit to achieving “infinite wealth,” then I’m willing to offer you an incredible guarantee.
Here’s what I’m willing to do. Come to the course and attend the first half of it. If at noon on the second day you are not totally convinced that these techniques and strategies can produce the level of wealth you’re seeking, just speak with one of our staff members and we’ll refund your enrollment fee, in full.
There will be no questions asked and no hard feelings either! Thus, our guarantee is better than risk-free. Your potential reward is infinite wealth. Your risk is just one day of your time. That’s a low-risk idea that should excite you tremendously.
Why Such A Guarantee?
Here are three excellent reasons:
- When we absorb the initial risk, you’ll be more likely to come. Our objective is to help you. As a result, we are willing to make it very easy for you to attend. Thus, we’re putting the principles of the course into practice right up front.
- I’m willing to absorb the initial risk because I know the importance of this material — it will change your life just as it has changed mine.
- Once you’ve successfully completed this course, you’ll recommend our other products and services to your friends, and you’ll want more for yourself
People who are committed to acquiring real wealth would probably spend a lifetime finding this information. Time is of the essence in building wealth, so you need this material now. In fact, many of you can save a lot on taxes if you apply this material now! The research has been done for you. Think about the amount of time, energy, and money you’ll have available as a result of attending this course and putting the material into practice. You’ll focus clearly on what you really need in order to develop a secure and happy future. Most of you will make many times the cost of the course in the following year alone.
Van K. Tharp
President, The Van Tharp Institute
In the unique arena of professional trading coaches and consultants, Van K. Tharp stands out as an international leader in the industry. Helping others become the best trader or investor they can be has been Tharp’s mission since 1982. Dr. Tharp offers unique learning strategies, and his techniques for producing great traders are some of the most effective in the field. Over the years, Tharp has helped people overcome problems with system development, trading psychology and success-related issues like self-sabotage. He is the founder and president of the Van Tharp Institute, dedicated to offering high-quality education products and services for traders and investors around the globe.
Van Tharp Institute – Infinite Wealth Workshop